The wisdom goddess loathed the Romans, she preferred to deny their very existence, so it made sense that she wouldn't know about Thalia's younger brother. The other gods, except Hera, were unlikely to know as well, as Zeus made sure that the Greeks and Romans never kept contact. Poseidon raised an eyebrow as he laughed at their ignorance.

"What? Are these movies saying that the Roman gods exist as well?" Theo questioned, completely bewildered by the revelation, similar to the other demigods and wizards.

"If the Greek pantheon exists, then it shouldn't be too much of a surprise that the Roman pantheon exists as well." Luna concluded.

Thalia, however, was astonished. Was she being hopeful or did the movies just imply that her younger brother, is in fact, still alive, and with the Romans, wherever they are? She was ready to demand for questions until she saw her father stare threateningly at anyone who looked ready to answer them. Guess this was a conversation for another time.

"Enough of the senseless arguments. Zeus do not be rash, surely Poseidon's children could not have stolen your bolt. They are young and only twelve." Hestia scolded as she reminded her youngest brother.

"Fine. Since Poseidon broke the oath and used his brats to steal my lightning bolt, we will vote on whether or not to keep Poseidon's spawns alive." Zeus spat. "All in favor of killing them?"

Zeus, Athena, Hera, Dionysus, Hephaestus, Ares, and Artemis raised their hands.

Seven against five. Poseidon's heart dropped. He noted every god who voted against his daughters and thought of every form of torture he would prepare for them. Hades should have lots of ideas, the two of them were bloodthirsty bastards after all.

"Artemis! You're supposed to be the protector of children!" Apollo gasped, feeling betrayed and scandalized. Out of all the gods who voted to kill the children, his twin sister was the least expected.

Rhea, Andy, and many of the demigods and wizards turned towards the mentioned gods in surprise. Andy in particular felt deceived. She wasn't surprised about the others gods, but the moon goddess, the one who saw her as her own sister, wanted her dead?

Mrs. Weasley looked at the immortals with disappointment, already thinking about handing them the adoption papers to their children.

"I'm sure the movies will explain!" Artemis winced, cringing at the looks.

"The protector of young women." Artemis simply corrected her twin. "The less males that pollute the earth, the better." She reasoned, and for once Apollo fumed in anger at her.

The sea god looked at her completely bewildered. "Are you fucking ignorant?" He asked incredulously. "I mean I didn't expect much from the others, but I thought you were better than that-"

"Language!" Mrs. Weasley gasped, covering Ron's and Ginny's ears, both of whom seemed unbothered.

"Uncle you didn't have to be so rud-" Apollo defended his twin's past actions until Poseidon turned his glare to him.

"Boy, you are on thin ice, don't start with me."

"At least you're smoking hot when you're angry, blondie." Blaise commented cheekily, cheering up the sun god and easing the tense environment, to which Andy groaned.

"He's not wrong. You had literal steam coming out of you." Rhea bluntly added.

"That's not what I meant-"

Artemis' nostrils flared in anger. "Excuse me-?"

"Who told you they were males?" Poseidon questioned, trying in vain to keep his anger in control. He briefly entertained the idea of drowning everyone in the room and using the distraction to hide his daughters in Atlantis.