04

Please read the A/N at the end!

"We get to see the council meeting?!" A majority of the wizards and demigods exclaimed.

"Forget that! Andy's middle name is Ivy? Like the poison ivy that grows on trees?" George Weasley asked in shock.

Andy sighed.

"Yes, like the poison ivy that grows on trees." Blaise snickered.

"Um, poison ivy doesn't grow on trees..." Katie helpfully pointed out.

"Who cares?! Be quiet, we're about to witness the Olympian council meeting!" Annabeth snapped.

The doors to the throne room opened, and Poseidon walked straight to his throne, allowing himself to grow into godly form. The eleven other Olympians were already seated on their thrones with Hestia at the hearth poking at the coals. He was the last to arrive and all eyes were on him as he nonchalantly sat upon his throne as if he had no care in the world.

The Wizarding world looked in amazement at Olympus and the throne room. The Ravenclaws jotted down notes of everything they saw.

"So this is what Olympus looks like." Susan whispered in complete awe, staring at the elegant columns decorated with Demeter's plants. All in all, it looked like what Ancient Greece probably did thousands of years ago.

"Well brother, you sure took your sweet time coming here." Zeus glared at the sea god, and turned towards the rest. "I have gathered you all here today to discuss Poseidon breaking the sacred oath." Zeus' voice boomed around the room while Poseidon rolled his eyes at his hypocrisy. "Now that you've claimed your spawns, would you finally care to admit that you stole my bolt?" The king sneered with distaste at his brother.

"I guess the title of the movie makes sense now to find out who 'The Lightning Thief' is." Daphne remembered.

"How do you even lose your symbol of power?" Ginny questioned in shock.

"I wouldn't know." Poseidon shrugged. Zeus, Hades, and oddly enough Hermes looked at him in offense at the obvious taunt.

"For the last time, neither I, nor my children stole your bolt! I have no reason to, nor do I even need it." Poseidon defended.

"I bet Zeus had given that bolt more attention than to his own wife." Blaise snickered.

"Unfortunately, you would not be wrong." Hera sighed as she glared at her husband. She was starting to warm up to the insolent wizard, even if his mother was questionable. He seemed to be one of the few who was willing to call out her husband.

"You broke the oath! You sired not one, but two demigods! We as a council must punish them for their crimes." Zeus snapped.

"Are you forgetting that you did the same? And sired Thalia Grace? You broke the oath first and sired two demigods as well." Poseidon rolled his eyes.

"Wait what? Thalia wasn't the one one?" Katie asked, baffled. None of the gods, nor Thalia were willing to explain, as Thalia dejectedly turned away from the stares.

The demigods had questions but seeing how uncomfortable Thalia looked, decided to file it for later.

Hera was seething as she was reminded of her husband's infidelity, and if looks could kill, Zeus would've joined his eldest brother Hades in the Underworld.

"Please don't kill Zeus, I don't want to have to deal with him in my own home as well." Hades deadpanned, making Nico snort in agreement.

"How dim-witted are you? My father only broke the oath once." Athena defended, glaring at her rival.