02

"Please tell me that these run-ins with monsters are NOT a recurring event!" Remus couldn't help wail.

Rhea and Andromeda only gave him sheepish smiles which did nothing to soothe Remus' nerves.

"This is ridiculous! This must be some sort of illusion! The Minotaur isn't real and neither are the gods!" Umbridge argued. The students threw glares at the pink toad, it was a miracle that she at least managed to stay quiet for this long. Amelia Bones gave a steely look at her as a silent warning to close her mouth.

"Would you like me to prove it?" Hecate quietly asked, her sharp smile promising pain and torture. "I blessed you all with my magic and I can just as easily take it away." With a snap of her fingers Umbridge was knocked unconscious. Majority wizarding world looked at the goddess in fear, those who were in denial quickly accepting that they indeed exist. Although the fates restricted the gods' power, Hecate still had some control as the goddess of magic in her domain.

"My lady, that won't be needed--" Dumbledore began only to be cut off.

"And you! Don't think I don't know what your true intentions are! Give me another reason I will not hesitate to strip you of your magic and status!" Hecate snapped.

Thanatos put a calming hand on his friends' shoulder, Hecate still fuming in quiet anger. "Thank you for that Hecate, if you hadn't done that I might have done worse." he reassured her.

"I think we should speak about how your spawns can control my lightning." Zeus fumed in anger turning towards his brother, and Amphitrite rolled her eyes.

"Oh I don't know, maybe its because Poseidon, the Stormbringer, is -believe it or not- the God of Storms! Shocker right!" Amphitrite drawled, sarcasm oozing from her voice. Zeus did not appreciate the reminder.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." Athena retorted.

"You would know all about that, wouldn't you?" Amphitrite quipped and Athena bristled. Triton smirked at his mother's response. Amphitrite never got along well with Athena, not only because of the silly rivalry, but because of how she killed her granddaughter and had the audacity to pin the blame on her. Her son, Triton, took care and taught Athena as if she were his own daughter, and what did she do in return? Kill Pallas and absolve herself by merely stating that Pallas didn't try hard enough.

"Children shouldn't have to fight monsters at such a young age!" Mrs. Weasley argued.

"Unfortunately for us, we don't have much choice. As demigods, we are born with a strong scent signaling us as children of the gods. It attracts monsters at a young age that only gets worse as we get older. We don't always have the support we need." Thalia mused, reminiscing about her time on the run with Luke and Annabeth. Zeus had a slight look of concern towards Thalia which only made her scoff. He didn't care much about her before, why would he care now?

"I wonder what this camp is like. Is it safer than Hogwarts?" Susan Bones spoke up and the sorceress demigods appeared thoughtful.

"I think you'll see soon enough." Andy vaguely replied, to which Susan nodded her head.

The scene began with Rhea and Andromeda in the big house. Mr. Brunner -who now introduced himself as Chiron- and the two blonde girls were watching over Grover for around half an hour to make sure he was okay before they left. The two sorceress' were sitting on a comfortable looking couch during the time. Chiron eventually walked into the room holding a shoe box.

"You almost forgot this, your spoils of war." He said as he offered the box to the girls. They opened the box to find the Minotaur's horn.

"Will Grover be alright?" Andy asked, putting the box away and tying up her red hair into a ponytail.