03. That is inappropriate.

TOMS POV

"Uh!" The girl moaned as I rammed into her. I didnt even know the bitches name. I dont even know how I met her.

She begins to clench around me, earning a groan from me.

Suddenly, someone bangs on my door.

"Are you fucking serious, Tom! Its time to get ready for school and your fucking around?! You better be decent or I'll come in there and hit you where the sun dont shine!" My mother yells.

Shit. Huh?

I tense, still inside of her as I check the time.

6:15am

WHAT?!

TIME SKIP

"I cant believe you were having sex at fucking 5am." Bill mutters as he ate his grapes.

"I didnt know time passed like that, okay." I say in defense, quickly jogging up the stairs.

Bill and I were onto our way to class.

Yes, Im actually not late.

"You know, I bet you'd fuck Mrs. Cason for free." Bill challenges.

"Of course I would, she has ass AND tits for days. You know, when I went over for tutoring, she wore this VERY showy top and I couldnt help myself." I admit.

"YOU 2 FUCKED?"

"NO!"

TIME SKIP

Bill and I take a step into the classroom and tell me why the only teacher who was in there was Mrs. Cason.

Bill gets here THIS early?

This is new to me!

Mrs. Cason was writing something on the white board and she was standing on her tippy toes.

I can imagine her and I doing backshots right here in this classroom.

She turns around, eyeing Bill then eyeing me.

She wrote on the white board,

"Hey, twins. I did not expect Tom being here?"

She says, pointing at me for a second before walking over to her desk, sitting down.

The halls were loud and filled, kids were probably about to be in and out.

I chuckle, not saying anything as I sat down.

TIME SKIP

LEANNA CASON POV

"Okay, the bell is about to ring for 1st period, everyone stay in THEIR seat!" I announce, empathizing the word 'their.'

"Mrs. Cason?" I hear, Tom began walking to my desk, looking back at me and... Bill? Hm.

"Yes.. Tom?" I say, looking at his face.

"I need a favor." He requests, holding in a laugh as he continued to look back at me and Bill. I noticed Bill was watching.

"Whats that?" I sigh, saving my hands together.

"Um-- Bend over and spell run." He blurts. That earned some giggles from students. "Come again?" I say, confused. "Basically, you bend over and touch your toes, then you spell the word run."

Um, what? I thought. Okay, whatever.

"Thats.. Odd, but okay." I mumble, standing up from my seat. I bend over, touching my two pinkie toes.

I suck my stomach in.

"Yeah, just like that," Tom starts.

Is this boy okay.

"Now spell the word run out loud.
"R-- U-- N."

I spelt out, then lifting myself up.

I furrow my eyebrows, seeing my students begin to giggle. What was so funny?

"Ms, do you not realize what you just did?" Bill says, as if it were obvious.

"No? I dont understand." I say, demonstrating once again. I noticed Tom took a step over, right beside my...

Butt.

I still dont--

"Wait!" I exclaim, looking at Tom who had a filthy grin on his face.

"Mrs. Cason's students, that is inappropriate." I state, crossing my arms.

"Sorry." Tom mutters.

You know what.

"Thats a detention. My room after school."

"Oh my gosh."

...

a/n note
idk why this took me so long.
word count:603:3