Me: Ah, it's not that, I just don't know why, but I started thinking about your equipment and weapons, I think I'm thinking about giving you back your power when you were just built.

Villar: (Excited) Really? That would be awesome! I love that.

Me: In case of your answer about the appointment, I accept, but I think that would be another time, what do you think? A weekend or on our next day off? Because I think today I would consider it a first date.

At that point I hold her face lovingly as I say those last words and she blushes a little.

Villar: Do you consider this a date?

Me: Yes, aren't we two here?

Villar: Hehehehe, I see... admiral.

Me: (Giggles) Don't you consider this a date?

Villar: Of course.

That's when we saw Unicorn standing in front of us.

Unicorn: (Very shy voice) I would like to talk to you two. Could you follow me for a while?

I look doubtfully at Villar and she looks at me, so we nod and follow Unicorn so we can talk about what was happening, we follow Unicorn to the edge of the beach and she gestures to us so we approach her, Then we sit in the sand while Unicorn kicks the sea as if playing, after a while, I decide to talk.

Me: Do you have matters to discuss with me?

At that Unicorn stops kicking the sea and she turns around to look at us and she nods many times with a very kind smile.

Unicorn: Well... I just wanted to thank you properly.

We were surprised by Unicorn's words.

Unicorn: Villar and Grau, thank you very much for saving me!

Villar: Oh, you mean that time...

Me: You don't have to thank me, I was just doing my duties as expected of me.

Unicorn: But...

At that the sunlight reaches Unicorn and she looks at the sea that is reflected by the sunlight and she becomes very happy.

Unicorn: How beautiful the sea is. Girls, the sea is very beautiful!

At Unicorn's words, we smiled to see that happy girl, regardless of the fact that I will protect those girls' smiles at all costs.

Me: (smiles kindly) Yes, the sea is very beautiful...

Admiral: Hey girls! Why don't you join us!?

At that both girls look towards the sea and see the girls playing volleyball in the sea.

Javelin: Come here! Unicorn-chan!

Unicorn has trouble deciding whether to stay or go with her friends.

Me: Well, I think we have to go with them before the fun is over.

Villar: Let's go for revenge, friend.

Me: I hope we don't have to play against Baltimore because we would be swept again.

Unicorn and my friends go with the rest to play when something makes me see the sea and when I look at the horizon and it seems like a storm is approaching, I hope it doesn't come here.

A few doritos later..............................

Me: It was good samples lasted.

And just as I thought, the storm hits the base and a great torrential rain falls on the base, even though it is raining heavily, it is hot, but as a precaution I put on a waterproof coat to prevent the rain, while I see that some of the girls They run for cover.