Then he knocked her hand away. "Hold please." he said turning away and Mal scoffed again. Hades held up two fingers to Drac and wagged them in a 'come here' motion. Drac followed, limping along as he felt Mal's glare on him for obeying as Hades led him across the lair. He stopped at one of the platforms and as Drac stepped up on it Hades reached out, he unhooked a strap that was resting on a nail and passed Drac a bright neon blue electric guitar. Drac looked at his father stunned but Hades only smirked. He turned and hit a switch on the wall before kicking the record player and new music began that Drac quickly picked up playing along to.

"Listen, little girl." Hades sang turning back to Mal. "You're talking to a God! And I don't wanna hear the drama. Kindness ain't my brand –"

"Oh, I guess that's why you ran."

"Try being married to your mama." His dad continued as Drac played the guitar on the platform behind Hades.

"You stink at being a dad."

"Poor Mali, are you sad?" he asked moving down the steps.

"Not as sad as you without your powers. I didn't come to fight. For once, do something right."

"I steal souls." he said moving the scarf from around his neck over Mal's before flicking it so the extra length fell over her shoulder. "Were you expecting flowers?"

Mal ripped the offending fabric off, "I only need you 'cause I came here for something." she threw the balled up scarf back at Hades.

"I've given you everything, by giving you nothing!"

"I did what I had to do!"

"Ooh-ooh-ooh." Celia and Drac sang from their platform while Hades and Mal walked deeper into the lair and faced off.

"No, you only did what's best for you."

"Well, you could learn a thing or two."

"Ooh-ooh-ooh."

"When push comes to shove, you do what you gotta do, yeah." he flopped back into his chair and kicked his feet up leisurely.

"You were never there. Guess you don't have a phone. You never called to say, "I miss you"."

"Are you kidding? Is this a joke? You need to let it go. You're stronger with those daddy issues." he stood from the chair grabbing a tall candlestick and using it like a microphone.

"Oh, thank you."

"Show me some respect! It ain't easy to neglect. My attention would've made you softer."

"Ooh-hoo, should I be proud? Don't turn this thing around!"

Hades smirked, "I guess you are your father's daughter."

"Don't think I need you, I just came here for something." she held out her hand wagging her fingers for him to hand over the ember. But he grabbed her hand instead and spun her toward him and hugged her.

"I've given you everything, by giving you nothing!" Mal quickly spun out of it and got back in their father's face.

"I did what I had to do." Mal marched over to him.

"Ooh-ooh-ooh."

"I made it on my own, no thanks to you."

"Well, you could learn a thing or two."

"Ooh-ooh-ooh."

"When push comes to shove." he pushed her into his chair. "You do what you gotta do. How 'bout I go with you and we'll spend some time?"

"How 'bout you stay here 'cause you're out of your mind."

"Let's make new memories, you can show me the town."