chapter3

Tim went into the shop with Jackson
"Violet didn't mean anything she said.." Jackson tried to make Tim feel better but tim ignored him.
"where we going" he asked
"grey found someone called Benjamin who controls things that goes In and out Rosalind's prison, maybe he has information to give us" Jackson explains as Tim drives gripping and un gripping his hand on the wheel.

They found his car and pulled him over, Tim turned his body cam off and signalled Jackson to do the same. They walk over to the car.
"Problem officer?" Benjamin asks mockingly.
Tim storms over and hits benjamins head off the wheel and presses force onto it making his sunglasses fall off, Jackson thought Tim was going to murder Benjamin.

"You listen to me very carefully..your name is Benjamin lasting you're a midlevel idiot who controls items that goes into the centric California women's facility and today is your day of reckoning, I am responsible for a life that is in jeopardy and I will do whatever I have to do to save her, do you understand?" Tim barks viciously as his nose flares in anger.

The man was in pain due to Tim pushing his head on the wheel
"There's a man who gives you items to smuggle into death row for Rosalind's dyer and you're going to give me that man's name" Tim states dangerously.
"why would I do that?" Benjamin snarls.
Tim scoffs and his anger increases
"Because if you don't I will pull you inside out." Tim threatens as his eyes darken dangerously, he pushes his gun to the man's chin- Jackson jumps back in horror- he has never seen this version of Tim.

The man gives a name "Jerry hav" he says scared, he also gives an address. Tim calls swat and applies for a warrant and he heads straight over with Jackson.

Angela rushes into the roll call room to tell grey the news that Tim found out
"Benjamin had for a few months at Rosalind's prison back in 2017 he could have helped Caleb smuggle things to Rosalind.we're pulling records and warrants now. Tim's already got a swat team and a no knock warrant" Angela explained.

Then Violet walked in with Luna
"is my mom okay?" Violet pleads.
"we are one step closer finding her sweetie..your the famous Violet Chen aren't you" Angela says softly, and Violet nods.
"Violet, we are doing everything in our power to get your mother home and safe to you- we promise" grey says walking over to her.
"thanks." Violet smiles with watery tears.
"okay, why don't you Luna and Wesley head out for food..I take it you haven't ate today?" Angela suggests.

Violet hesitates " I'm not hungry..my stomach is twisted" she says
"Look you need food, your mom would kill us for not looking after you so go on" Angela smiles softly and the teenager rolls her eyes and goes with Luna and Wesley.

Angela sighs
"How old is Violet?" She asks grey.
"She's 14" grey states watching Violet walk off.
"Lucy's 28..that means she had her at 14.." Angela's eyes widen in horror.
"Look, when we find her she will give us an explanation for now let's focus on Violet getting her mother back" grey says and Angela nods.

Tim and swat barged into the house, and immediately the man ran- swat shot him in the left leg and he fell to the floor, Tim speeds over with Jackson and drags him up and points his gun at him ready to pull the trigger.
"WHERES LUCY" he screams recklessly
"Who, what?" The man panics and sweats.
"Wait. That's not Caleb!! DAMMIT" Tim snaps frustratedly.

"Who the hell is Caleb or Lucy?!" The man snaps in pain on the floor.
"your name is Jerry hav and you work as a prison guard at central California prison" Tim states
"No no, my name is Jerry but I've never worked at that prison !! I've been on disability for the past 5 years- I got injured during a riot" the man claim.
"Your records clearly state you work there" Jackson states rudely pointing his gun at Jerry.

The man rolls his eyes "ugh my identity was stolen, right around 3 years ago..it really screwed with my credit score" Jerry explains
"Oh. Caleb used his identity to get into the prison, to get close with Rosalind. Just like he stole other people's identities." Tim sighs stressed out, just wanting to get Lucy back to Violet.

"Wait..is this connected to the officer that got abducted?" The man asks curiously
"yeah. And you were our last fucking shot of finding her!! Getting her back to her daughter safely!" Tim snaps and storms outside, he leans on the shop door and zones out- he's ashamed..he wishes he never pushed Lucy.

Few minutes later Jackson comes out with a bunch of files and a big smile
"Hey check it out" he shouts
"What's up?" Tim asks dryly blinking tears out of his eyes.
"Copies of credit card statements that Caleb used in jerrys name" Jackson says happily.
Tim's face lightened up with hope..he snatches the files and looks at them.
"this could lead us to Caleb, let's get back to the station! Get everyone on it" Tim rushes into the shop.

They rushed back to the station and into an office where grey, Angela Wesley and Violet were. Violet looked up in hope.
"hey we have Caleb's card statements he used in Jerry's identity..they are mostly all rents for a building near the prison" Tim explains.
Angela quickly looks through all the files infront of her "Rosalind's family country home" she says handing over Tim a file.
"Bingo" Jackson says

"please go get my mom..bring her back to me- I'll stay here" Violet says giving Angela, Jackson and grey hugs - still giving Tim dirty looks.
"We will I promise Violet" Tim promises.
They all leave and inform other officers to start heading up.