CHAPTER 16: MY LOVE STORY

FOUR YEARS LATER…… September 7th 2021, Tuesday

Elsa sat in her living room, surrounded by the memories of her life's biggest challenge: building a school. "Who on earth said building a school is easy? It is a beautiful struggle and takes a lot of patience," she thought to herself.

Elsa had always been passionate about education, and after running a crèche and preschool for two years, she decided to take on her biggest challenge yet - building "The King and Queens High School". She teamed up with Jason, a kind and determined man who helped them secure 90% of their sponsors. Initially, it was easy to get sponsors because everybody wanted to associate with Miss Queens and Mr. King. But, when someone released the truth about Elsa's identity, it became a struggle. Nevertheless, Jason was able to get them sponsors who weren't greedy.

One of their biggest challenges was finding staff and getting students. Over the years, they managed to recruit a hundred teaching staff, fifty non-teaching staff, and over two thousand students. Soon, they would be launching their international scholarship program, which would allow students from all over the world to take an online examination. However, the program only accepts ten students.

"It's amazing what you've achieved in just two years," remarked Alberta, Elsa's close friend who sat beside her.

Elsa smiled, "Trust me, I worked harder than ever before. I got a huge help from charities, sponsors, and last but not least, Jason. He has been so supportive; he's been an angel in disguise. At times, I wonder why he is doing all this. When I asked him, he just said, soon, you will know. Sometimes it's scary."

Elsa's friends Zachary Emily, and Hilda, who didn't show up as often since her breakup with Zachary, had been her biggest motivators. They had helped her push through the difficult times, and Elsa couldn't have done it without them.

"Why would you want to run away from this almost perfect life?" Alberta asked curiously.

"That's a story for another day. Let's get you and our baby something to eat before JJ has my head for breakfast," Elsa said, making Alberta giggle.

Alberta was going through a rough patch in her life. She was pregnant out of her arranged engagement, which made her parents furious. Her father was willing to accept her back if she came without the child, but she couldn't abandon her child. Elsa had taken her in and promised to take care of her and her baby.

"Besides, how do you feel?" Elsa asked, sensing Alberta's unease.

"Mixed feelings, happy that a baby is growing inside of me, sad that my parents wouldn't accept me back, angry at Gilbert for running away, and I am happy that you accepted me. Thank you, Queens Elsa," Alberta said, hugging Elsa tightly.

I understand, sweetie. I will take good care of you and make sure you and your baby are fine," Elsa reassured her.

"And I will too," JJ said, walking into the kitchen.

Elsa looked around her living room, grateful for the people who had made her life's dream a reality. It had been a beautiful struggle, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

Joanna Jones was a young model, Elsa’s assistant, and her best friend, she started modeling at five and she is very good and known for it. J.J. wanted to follow her passion for children and decided to join Elsa’s school, she enjoys her job, and Elsa and Jason pay her well.

“The baby just kicked” Alberta exclaimed

“Are you serious?” J.J asked as she dropped her diamond bag on the kitchen cabinet close to the coffee maker