Chapter 76 : "And deep down, you want this too."

Ava attempted to voice her reservations, "Listen, Ibrahim, we can't go too far. It's not appropriate."

But Ibrahim countered her concerns, "We both know there's nothing wrong. And deep down, you want this too."

In a daring move, Ibrahim leaned in and pressed a tender kiss on the curve of Ava's neck. She gasped, a mixture of concern and something altogether different coursing through her. "Ibrahim, no," she started, but the words were lost in the soft sigh that escaped his lips as his mouth settled on her skin.

The heat of his lips sent shivers down her spine. Her breath caught and she could feel the fever in his kisses, a fever that only seemed to intensify the connection between them.

She managed to stammer, "Ibrahim, you have a fever. You should rest." Her voice quivered, and her body trembled slightly from the effect of his warm kisses.

Ignoring her words, Ibrahim continued to leave a trail of wet kisses along her neck. He strategically moved along the exposed areas of her neck where the fabric of her dress met her skin. He didn't devour, he savored. Each kiss was a butterfly's caress, a feather dipped in embers. She gasped again and again, a sound caught between surrender and reprimand. His touches, feather-light yet insistent. 

In response to Ibrahim's affectionate advances, Ava closed her eyes. Each moist imprint on her neck sent ripples of sensation through her body. Her nervous gulp echoed in the room as she grappled with the sensations flooding her senses. These sensations were too new for her. And Ibrahim's warm touch left her both intrigued and anxious. His fevered breath, hot and moist, tickled her ear as he murmured against her skin, "Don't deny me this, my beautiful wife..... my heart burns only for you."

As Ibrahim's feverish body pressed against hers, Ava found herself gazing up at the ceiling, seeking solace in the neutral expanse above. She tried to resist. Placing her arms on Ibrahim's chest, she attempted to create a buffer between them. "Ibrahim, we shouldn't," she whispered.

But Ibrahim was in own world. He continued to trail kisses along her neck. His hands, now beneath Ava's back, pulled her even more closer to him. And Ava's attempts to resist were gradually losing their strength like wax beneath a heated touch. She knew she should resist, should push him away. But her desires........

His actions became more intense; he began to suck on the skin of her neck, leaving behind a series of love bites. Every inch of her skin became a new chapter to him, and it felt like he was reading with great concentration.

Ava again closed her eyes and gripped his shirt tightly. Her breaths quickened, and she murmured, "Ibrahim, we should stop here." 

But her pleas seemed unheard. Ibrahim continued marking chapters on her skin. Ava tilted her head to the right for comfort. But this decision offered Ibrahim more space to explore. His lips traced the contours of her jaw. In an attempt to stifle any sounds, Ava bit her lower lip. 

Moving to a new territory, Ibrahim's lips found Ava's earlobe. He gently captured her earlobe between his lips. Ava instinctively clenched her fists, gripping his shirt more tighter. A soft moan escaped from her lips. 

Ibrahim smiled. He found the weak point. His lips revisited her earlobe once again and another moan escaped from Ava's lips. 

Whispering in her ear, he teasingly remarked, "You've been quite a distraction today, baby girl. Next time, I might just have to put a black tape on your mouth."

Ava's eyes widened as she looked at Ibrahim, who was still hovering over her. 

"What have I done?" she asked, her words escaping in a hushed tone.