08

"did you say you loved me 'cause you liked the way it sound?"

❀˖°"Kaiser, if you really love her, you'd show her you do. You'd show her you can change for her," Ness said.

"It doesn't matter. She won't talk to me," Kaiser replied. A deep sigh released from his lips. "Then get her to listen." His friends stated.

"And how will I do that?!" The blond exclaimed.

❀˖°

"No because if he actually liked me he wouldn't have almost kissed that girl and get punched by Isagi, you know?" (Y/n) said. Her cat looked at her blankly.

"Tiger, you have to give some feedback you know," She sighed. The ginger cat jumped off the bed and left through the open door.

"I see how it is," (Y/n) scoffed. She buried her face into her pillow a screamed. "Fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Why did I fall in love with him?"

❀˖°

(Y/n) stood from a far, at least in Kaiser's perspective. He could only see what he had lost. And pestering him was the one that made him have that lost.

"Leave me alone, Kelly. I don't care what you say," Kaiser snarled. Kelly pouted out her lip. "Kaiser! Please give me a chance-" "Get a chance with someone else." He scoffed walking away from her.

Isagi took the chance to converse with (Y/n). "I'm sorry about at that party...I didn't mean to make you leave so suddenly," He mumbled.

She chuckled at his statement. "It's not your fault. I would punch Kaiser too. Isagi, promise you won't tell anyone what I'm about to tell you," She said with a serious look.

He nodded at her request. "No matter how much I think about that night, i'm in love with Kaiser," (Y/n) confessed.

Isagi looked up at her with a smile. He looked happy but his eyes held a shimmer of sadness. "Really? Did you not love him before?" He joked, a laugh escaped his lips. But there was a lump in his throat. It burned keeping it locked up.

"...Kaiser and I were in a fake relationship before. I regret it, I regret falling in love with something that would remain a lie in the end," (Y/n) spoke.

Isagi nodded his head in understanding. "If you love him...you should tell him, even if he doesn't like you back it'll be nice to have it off your chest." He recommended. "And if he doesn't, I'll punch him again just for you," Isagi chuckled.

"Thanks, Isagi. You're really someone I can trust," She grinned, she patted his back softly.

"Glad I could help, I'm always here for you, (Y/n)," He stated. She nodded and stood up to walk away.

"If you love him ...you should tell him. Even if he doesn't like you back it'll be nice to have it off your chest."

"You can't even take your own damn advice, Isagi! Why are you giving it to other people," He thought, covering his face with his hands.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n), I love you..."

❀˖°

Kaiser's eyes wondered for (Y/n). He tried to locate her the best her could. After everything would she still want to even look at him?

He caught a glimpse of her but was blinded by the number of students roaming the hallways. Once he could finally see past them, she was gone.

Would she be gone forever then?

I gotta fart I'm like clenching rn