01

"I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine..."

✿˖° (Y/n) looked at him with the most bewildered look

✿˖° (Y/n) looked at him with the most bewildered look. "What? We just met like five minutes ago!" She exclaimed.

"I don't mean actually. Fake dating, and in a while we can fake a break up. I stop getting asked out and you get revenge on Shidou," Kaiser grinned.

"Why would I want revenge? Boo hoo he doesn't like me, I'll get over it," (Y/n) sighed. Kaiser shrugged at her response. "Well you'll show him what he's missing out on, and get back at him for going around talking about how a 'weird' girl asked him out," The German man stated.

"He's doing what?" She questioned, furrowing her brows. Kaiser handed her his phone with the group chat opened.

"..." She pursed her lips together tightly. "How long would we have to be together?" (Y/n) mumbled.

"Hmm...just until girl's finally get the hint. And you get what you want, revenge on that roach," He stated. (Y/n) looked up at the sky, thinking through multiple outcomes.

"We can't 'date' right away though, they'll think I'm the type to ask out everyone in my path," (Y/n) added.

"In a few week then. Even if I'm not the type to just choose someone like you," He yawned. (Y/n) scoffed at his attitude.

"Great-" "There'll be rules though," She cut him off. "Of course, I have my own to add as well," Kaiser said.

"If we want it to be believable that we're 'head over heels' for each other we'll have to show up places together. I'm okay with things like holding hands and hugs but not more intimate touch." (Y/n) exclaimed.

"How about kisses?" Kaiser smirked. (Y/n) looked at him with an unamused look. "Occasional kisses I'm fine with-" "Even on the lips?" He questioned in a teasing tone. "I don't care, Kaiser..."

"Okay. You'll have to call me by my first name, Micheal, though I usually wouldn't allow considering you're of lower status of me. No flirting with other people. I go to a lot of parties so you'll have to attend with me at a few of them," He said. "And lastly... Don't fall in love, doll."

"I would never fall in love you." (Y/n) snarled.

✿˖°

Various weeks had passed since then. Her and Kaiser would talk often to build up to their fake relationship. (Y/n) had almost entirely forgetting about the deal that was until Kaiser approached her.

"I need your help now." He stated dragging her around. "What-" She was cut off before she could even finish her sentence.

"I have a girlfriend and she's the love of my life so stop with your petty little confessions," The German scoffed, intertwining his hand with hers. It was the girl that confessed to him when (Y/n) first met Kaiser.

The girl scoffed loudly before folding her arms. "You? Dating someone like her?"The girl asked. "Like her? Don't talk lowly about my (Y/n)," Kaiser said. (Y/n) looked at him startled, still not over being dragged.

The girl soon stormed off leaving the 'couple' in the empty classroom. Kaiser let out a stressed breath. He let a hand wonder through his hair. "Fuck, she's so annoying,' He scoffed.

"Is that all? I was about to fly down the stairs because of you," She said. "Maybe then you'll get down them quicker."

✿˖°

Kaiser held (Y/n)'s hand, a large smile on his hand as they sat at the same bench during their free time. People walked by and whispered.

"Are you two really dating?" Ness, Kaiser's friend, questioned. (Y/n) nodded, "Yes, me and Kaiser are together."

"Leave me and (Y/n) alone, go bother someone else," Kaiser shooed him off. (Y/n) frowned. "Don't be mean. Ness can stay if he wants."

The blonde rolled his eyes at her comment. "It's okay, (Y/n), I'll leave you two alone," Ness said with a smile. (Y/n) turned to Kaiser, peeling her hand away from his.

"You should be nicer to your friends." She scolded. "I am, they're just annoying and I put them in their place. They're nothing but background actors in my show," He explained. A figure's shadow suddenly hovered the two of them. (Y/n)'s eyes wondered to look up.

"Hey, you still going to my party tonight?" One of the school's most well known cheater, Aiku, questioned. "You know it," Kaiser smirked.

"Who's the cute girl?" He asked, looking towards (Y/n). "She's my girlfriend, a beauty isn't she?" Kaiser said, wrapping an arm around her.

(Y/n) smiled softly as a greeting. "Yeah, sure is," Aiku stated before walked away. "You doing anything tonight?" Kaiser questioned.

"Don't tell me I have to go with you," She sighed. He nodded with a large teasing grin. "Definitely, send me your address I'll pick you up later tonight," Kaiser mentioned.

"I'm not doing drugs I'm telling you that now," (Y/n) scoffed. He shrugged. "Okay, you don't have to."

"Can you drive?" He asked. "Yeah...why?" (Y/n) questioned. "I may or may not get flat out drunk," Kaiser grinned.

I sharted it's my fault Sharon