02

"what's this new desire called? I didn't know that much at all 'bout love before..."

✿˖° It was around eleven at night, (Y/n) stood outside her apartment complex

✿˖° It was around eleven at night, (Y/n) stood outside her apartment complex. She tried her best to avoid creepy men loitering outside.

An expensive blue sports car soon drove in front of her. It's shiny apparel shining at the light of the lobby. The window rolled down revealing a blond with blended blue ends. Kaiser smirked at seeing her.

❀˖°

Kaiser left (Y/n) in a corner somewhere. Leaving to grab a drink. The two hair toned man from earlier in the day approached her.

"Aren't you Kaiser's girlfriend?" Aiku asked. "Yes, my name's (Y/n)," She smiled. "You want a drink?" He offered.

"Hell no..." "Sure!" (Y/n) grinned. Aiku lead her to the kitchen, grabbing a red plastic cup and pouring an alcoholic beverage in it. He offered it towards her. (Y/n) hesitantly took it with a forced grin.

"Thanks," She said. He nodded before turning away to attend to other people. A dark blue haired boy soon approached her as well.

He stood besides her before deciding to talk to her. "My name's Isagi, how about you?" Isagi grinned.

"(Y/n)," She stated. "That's a nice name, are any of your friends here with you?" He questioned. "No, just my boyfriend," (Y/n) explained.

"Boyfriend?" "I'm dating Micheal," She said. "...Kaiser?!" He exclaimed. (Y/n) looked at him confused. "...yeah?" She answered.

"No offense to your relationship but you're too good for that guy," He scoffed. "None taken, why did he do something? I apologize for his actions he's sometimes very blunt," (Y/n) said.

"He's annoying with his superiority complex," Isagi snarled. (Y/n) laughed, taking the tiniest sip from her cup. "He can be a little infuriating I guess."

"Isagi! I can't find my legs!" An energetic voice exclaimed over the loud talking and music. "I guess I have to go, talk to you later?" Isagi said and she nodded in response.

✿˖°

Kaiser dragged himself to where (Y/n) was sitting on the couch. He plopped down next to her before laying himself against her. "Fuck...I drank too...much again," He said between hiccups.

"Do you want me to drive you home?" (Y/n) questioned, still fully sober. He looked up at her with half lidded eyes. Kaiser noticed the features on her face, the tone in her voice, the energy around her...It was more intoxicating then the alcohol he consumed.

He placed his hands on the sides of her face, slowly pulling her forward. (Y/n) stopped him, placing her hands over his. "Micheal, you're drunk," She sighed. His name fell out her mouth with such grace he was drawn to it.

"Say my name again," He grinned. "Micheal?" (Y/n) said. Kaiser pressed his lips against the corner of her lips. Another on top of her eyelid. And one on her forehead.

"You're...mine," He hiccuped. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at his comment. "It's late, I'll drive you home," She said helping him up.

He shifted his weight onto her. Slowly closing his eyes...

❀˖°

Kaiser opened his eyes and felt like his head was exploding. "Fuck..." He groaned, putting a hand against his head. The German examined the room he found himself in.

Different colored walls, decorations, and overall everything was different. The door slowly opened. "Oh, you're up. You passed out before I could ask you where you lived so I brought you to my apartment," (Y/n) explained.

"Do you have any medicine?" He questioned. His head ached more than usual. "Yeah, I'll bring you some," She said.

She soon returned, pill tablets and a glass of water in her hands. "Thanks, love," Kaiser said, grabbing the medicine from her hands.

(Y/n) sat at the edge of the bed, examining him. "Are you okay?" She asked. He nodded in response.

"Where's my shirt?" Kaiser pondered, feeling around for it. (Y/n) laughed before retrieving it from the floor.

"Don't get the wrong idea, you wouldn't stop trying to show me your tattoo. It's really cool though," She grinned. "I know," He smirked.

His blue eyes wandered at her. It was the same intoxicating feeling as last night. He felt a desire he had yet to learn of.

Kaiser sat up, leaning more towards her. His hands cupped the sides of her face as he looked at her. "(Y/n)." He called out.

"Kaiser?" She said. He shook his head in disagreement. "No...call me Micheal, I love it when you say my name," Kaiser said.

"...Micheal, are you okay?" (Y/n) inquired. His eyes went from her eyes to her lips. "Can I kiss you?" He asked. She felt her heart beat speed up.

"We don't have to act right now, Micheal." "I'm not trying to act."

"Don't fall in love."

She pulled away from his touch. "This isn't right, what we have isn't real. We shouldn't mess with each other's feelings." (Y/n) said.

My toe hurts man

My toe hurts man