03

"and they called it puppy love"

✿˖° "Good morning, (Y/n)!" Isagi greeted with a smile

✿˖° "Good morning, (Y/n)!" Isagi greeted with a smile. "Hello, Isagi," She waved. Kaiser wrapped one of his arms behind her waist as he looked at Isagi with a disgusted look.

(Y/n) took notice and light hit Kaiser. "Don't be mean, Isagi hasn't done anything to you, Micheal," She lectured. "I'm sorry, my love...Sorry Isagi, I guess," He scoffed.

Isagi looked at him stunned. Kaiser had never apologized for his actions before. Had he actually fallen for (Y/n)?

"I'll see you around, (Y/n)," Isagi said, waving goodbye to them. "Bye, Isagi," She grinned.

Kaiser scoffed, crossing his arms. "Since when have you been buddy buddy with that Isagi?" He questioned. "Why, jealous?" (Y/n) teased.

"I'm never jealous."

✿˖°

Shidou watched (Y/n) and Kaiser's interactions. One of his eyes twitched in anger. "When did they start dating?!" He exclaimed.

"A while now I suppose. Why?" Sae answered. Shidou clenched his fist. "She asked me out not too long ago!" Shidou said.

"And you rejected her. Are you mad she moved on or that she's no longer after you?" The red head questioned.

"Pssh! Why would I care," He pouted his lip. "You're too old to be acting like this," Sae snarled.

❀˖°

Kaiser held (Y/n)'s hand once again, swiping his thumb over her knuckles. He whispered sweet words into her ear.

"I have class in ten minutes, I have to go, Micheal," (Y/n) said. He found himself a bit disappointed. He watched her as she left towards her class.

(Y/n) walked through the hallways, her bag hanging from one of her shoulders. Though she was soon confronted by a tanned boy.

"When did you and Mr. foreign boy start dating?!" Shidou questioned. "I suppose a while now..." (Y/n) answered.

"Why would you care anyways? You're the one who said 'you're weird, I would never fall in love with you' remember?" (Y/n) recited. Shidou scoffed before walking away from her.

•••

Women surrounded Kaiser as he waited for his girlfriend to finish her classes. "Why are you with a slut like her! She probably doesn't even play football."One of the girls said.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend like that, you know nothing about her," He snarled. "You probably don't even love her, why don't you just break up with her?!"

Kaiser was done with their nonsense, standing up to avoid them. He walked towards (Y/n)'s lecture, catching her and Isagi chatting.

An annoyed look was plastered on his face as he walked towards them and put a painful grip on (Y/n)'s wrist. "Ouch! What the fuck, Micheal?!" She exclaimed.

He turned to face the dark blue haired football player."She's mine, got it?" Kaiser scoffed. Isagi crinkled his face in annoyed.

The blonde haired man with blue ends dragging (Y/n) away. Finally stopping in an isolated area. "What the hell?! What's got you in such a pissy mood?" She questioned.

"...nothing," He said. "Doesn't seem like nothing," She said. He scoffed, avoiding eye contact. "It doesn't matter!" Kaiser exclaimed.

❀˖°

"Are you and your boyfriend fighting?" Isagi questioned. (Y/n) laughed, leaning back against the bench the two sat at. "Hmm, I guess you could say that," She grinned.

Isagi had a light smile on his face as he looked at her. His voice was gentler than how he would usually talk. His eyes were more fixated on her than on his surroundings. He couldn't admit he fell in love with his enemy's girlfriend.

Their talks together was always the highlight of his day. Isagi felt joy in just seeing her face. But Kaiser just had to enter her life and date her.

"...(Y/n), do you truly love Kaiser?" Isagi questioned. He knew the response but deep down he wanted it to be false. "Of course!" (Y/n) answered, a fake smile on her face.

"Oh, I was wondering if you'd like to go to a party with me. My friend, Bachira, is hosting it. That is if your obsessive boyfriend lets you," Isagi offered.

"I'm still tired from the last party..." "Sure!" (Y/n) nodded. "Okay, can I have your number? Send me your address and I'll text you when I'll pick you up," The dark blue haired boy smiled.

❀˖°

Kaiser was very much well known at the university. Considering he had girls and sometimes even boys confessing left and right. Though there was a girl he could never seem to get out his mind, Kelly. He knew he had a 'girlfriend' but he regretted asking (Y/n) instead of her.

Kelly never seemed to be interested in him. "Hey, Kaiser, heard you got a girlfriend! What's her name?" Kelly questioned, leaning over his desk. "Her name's (Y/n), but I wouldn't mind changing it to Kelly," He smirked, using one finger to lift up her chin.

No flirting with other people

Kelly giggled at his comment. "Is that so?" She questioned, looking him up and down. "Of course." He commented.

She grinned, pulling him closer. If there was one thing about her, it was that she loved ruining other people's relationships.

Kaiser suddenly realized what he was doing and pushed himself away from her. "I should go..."

Peeing rn

Peeing rn