Chapter 11- Noah's parent

Amara Pov*

I rang the doorbell with my but felt so nervous. How would they react? Would they like me? What if I get sick?

I started to shiver from how nervous I was. Noah squeezed my hand.

"Are you cold? " Noah asked while looking at me.

"No just nervous" I said still shivering.

"Thanks for caring the pastries" I said with a smile.

"Anyways what are the pastries? " Noah asked while looking at the box.

"You have to wait" I said with a smirk.

"Hey you know I hate waiting, give me a hint. " Noah said while pouting.

"Ok, they have raspberry" I said with a smile.

"Are they raspberry choux au craquelin? " Nah asked with a big smile.

"How did you guess? " I asked I thought it would be hard for him guess.

"Because they're my favorite" Noah said like he was a five year old on a sugar rush.

I giggled a bit.

"They're my favorite too"I stated with a smile.

Then the door flung open. It was a women that looked so similar to Noah. She had brown and blonde hair and she had brown eyes.

" Hello I'm Noah mom we're so excited to meet you"Noah's Mom said while hugging me.

I was so sacred I would hug her and she would realize I'm pregnant. But she didn't.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson I'm so excited to meet you guys"

"Oh call me Marie" Marie said.

"I'm excited to meet Marie" I said while still holding Noah's hand
.
"Did you forget me mom? " Noah asked with a frown.

"Ohh come on this is the first time you bought a girlfriend "Marie said with a smile

"Ohh this is what Amara bought for you guys"Noah said while handing the pastry box over to Marie.

" Ohh thanks dear you didn't have to"Marie said while grabbing the box of pastry.

"Come in everyone's so excited to meet you" Marie said while walking inside the house.

We walked in still holding hands. The inside of the house had a really neat design. I love how simple but neat it is. I noticed there was a girl sitting on the couch. She had blonde and Hazel eye. She also looked older that Noah. I think it's Noah's sister.

I little boy came up to Noah and clinged on Noah's leg. He looked just like the girl siting on the couch.

"Hi Nick" Noah said with a smile.

"Hi uncle Noah" Nick said with a smile.

"Come here Nick, you can't do that when there's a guest."" Noah sisters said while her eyes were in her phone

"But I don't want to mama" Nick said.

I kneel down and pulled out a lollipop out of my purse. I learned in to whisper something into Nicks ear.

"Hey Nick go to you mama and I will give you this lollipop ok but it's our secret ok " I whispered into nicks ear.

He nodded his head and I gave him the lollipop. Then he put his pointer finger on his mouth showing me that it was our secret. He then shoved the lollipop into his pocket and he ran over to Noah's sister with a smile.