Chapter 9 - Renovations

Noah and I were working hard to get our customer what she wanted. Today is Friday and we will be going to see our customers house today. So we can see how the living is and what we need to fix. She already said wants blue and white. She already said she wanted cotton as for the fabric for the curtains and the couch.

So I put on a baggy shirt of Noah and my favorite pair of baggy jeans. I could barely close my jeans. It was really tightly on the abdomen but I put it on.

Today we would go to Ms. Willing's house and she told us that her house was really old. That the roof is failing off, the floor is out of cement and the walls have no wallpaper and they she just bought at a low price and wants to do a lot of renovation.

So Noah is picking my up. I went I into the bathroom and put on some light makeup and did my light brown hair into a messy bun.

Vick already left with Chase. They have such a cute relationship. They have been going out each week

But I'm think of moving with Noah because I don't want Vicky to deal with three screaming babies. So I am thinking of moving in with Noah after we find out the genders.

Also then Chase could move in with Vick. So that would make their relationship stronger.

I went to get a bagel with some yogurt to the kitchen. I toasted my bagel and I got vanilla yogurt. I could stomach more food now. So I am eating for four so I should eat a lot more. I added some honey almond cream cheese on my bagel.

I got a spoon and started to eat my yogurt. I could take my bagel on the ride. I finished my yogurt and tossed the cup. I was eating my bagel when I heard a knock. I took my bagel in one hand and a knife in another hand.

I was alone in my house. I was scared because I told Noah to honk when he got hear.

I looked throw the peep holes to see haz eyes. I opened the door to see Noah. I was holding the knife like I was about to stab someone.

"Hey be careful, do you want to kill the father of our triplets? " Noah said while walking forward and taking the knife from my hand.

"I thought I told you to honk? " I said while grabbing my big purse.

"Yeah you did but I wanted to hug you and I can't do that when we're in the car. " he said while hugging me and looking down at me clothing.

"Hey the doctor said not to wear anything tight around your stomach, do you want to squish the babies? " Noah said with a giggle.

"Well I don't but I just wanted to were my favorite jeans one last time before I can't. " I said while we walked to the car.

I got into the passenger seat. I was looking out the window and Noah got into the driver seat.

"I was wondering if I could move in with you? " I asked to Noah while looking away.

"Why aren't you happy with Victoria? " he asked while his eyes were on th road

"Yeah I am happy with Vick but I just don't want her to deal with three screaming babies. " I said while facing him.

"Yeah it's fine if you move in and I have a room we could make a baby room. I would be delighted. " he said with a smile.

I Smiled back and looked at his shirt that had spider man and it was this Navy blue. I liked his shirt. I was definitely going to steal that shirt.

"Actually thanks that really good because in my house that I live with Vick the other room is for Lola. " I said while thinking that I won't ever wake up with Lola around.

But Noah had a very cute dog. He had a Sesame Akita Inu. It was so cute. He would always lay his fluffy head on my lap and I would pet him. His name was Seasame, very creative right?