E

Jungkook avoided his two friends after the incident happened. He drives alone to and from school. Jin attempted to make peace with him, but Jungkook would not even speak with him.

One time, the three entered the school building at the same time, but Jungkook still ignored them. To save Tae and JK from having an unneeded heated argument, Jin simply let it go. If only Jin hadn't advised Taehyung to understand JK for the sake of their friendship, Taehyung would already be irritated by Jungkook. he wouldn't allow JK's disrespectful treatment of them to continue. for whatever reason unknown to him.

Jungkook heard Taehyung ask Jin to come to the gym after class and wait for him, he witnessed him hugging Jin and, worse, pecking him on the cheek. with clenched fists and gritted teeth. He dashes off in the direction he needs to go.

"Jinnie, baby, your friend is amazing! If it's not for you, I already kicked his bratty ass."Taehyung smirked in JK's direction while wrapping his arms around Jinnie's shoulder.

"Let him be, Taetae! Perhaps the reason for his grumpiness comes from a rough morning. Remember that he is still our friend." Jin explained to the boy next to him in a gentle manner.

"He really has a rough day every day! Don't you find an explanation for his sulkiness?" Taehyung outright said it.

♾️ ♾️ ♾️

Jin visited the gym immediately after class to see Taehyung's practice session. Since they both play varsity sports, Jungkook is also present. Yoongi and Hyungsik cheered unexpectedly when he sat down on the bench, and they both made fun of Taehyung. "Your crush is there, bro! You sure won't get tired of playing today's game!"

"Be quiet! " Taehyung scolded his friends.

Looking in Jin's way, Jungkook rolled his eyes when their gazes locked together.

Jin sighed; he didn't know what else to do to make JK stop hating him.

He turned to see Jennie and her two friends sitting next to him after seeing Jungkook waving in his direction.

The girl noticed him and acknowledged his presence. She even said hello and checked in with Jin to make sure he was alright. Jennie is aware that his best friend is Jungkook. In response, he said he was OK. After her boyfriend's game, Jennie wants to have coffee with him and her peers. Jin politely declines the invitation and informs Jennie that he will speak with Taehyung first because Tae requested that he wait for him. Jennie pursues Jinnie relentlessly. The girl added that he was free to bring Tae along.

♾️ ♾️ ♾️

Jin, Tae, Yoongi, and Hyungsik were seated next to each other at a large table. as well as Jennie's friends and Jungkook. His two friends' constant whispering caught Jungkook's attention. 

"Why did you consider going with them, Jinnie? Today, I'd like to take you to the gaming house. Hyungsik's brother has added additional members to his group. And they are in search of competitors for today. For a long time, have you not wished to play with eSports pros?" To his friend, Tae whispered.

"I say no to the invitation, but Jennie is persistent and we should show our appreciation for our friend's girlfriend." Seokjin's response

The café employees arrived with their beverages when all of a sudden another employee showed up with Jisoo's birthday cake and joyfully sang the celebrant a happy birthday. All of them, except for Jennie, were stunned but they all joined in on the singing.

Happy birthday, jisoo! They all greeted simultaneously.

Thank you everyone! Jisoo respond happily

"By the way, guys Do you have a date for prom? It's next month, and I'm excited about it." Rosie inquired about the four males.

"I'm going with Jin, so Hyungsik and Yoongi are still looking for a date; perhaps you and Jisoo could accompany them? As they say, we shouldn't have to search too far when it's right in front of us." tae said figuratively to everyone

I agree! Yoongi blurted out.

"Obviously, you were too engrossed with Jin to bother looking for anyone! " Jungkook remarked

"I'm at least paying attention to our friend and not someone else's." Taehyung speaking aggressively to the person he was speaking to.

"Guys, stop it! We are not here to be irritated by your hurtful remarks to one another; rather, we are here to celebrate Jisoo's birthday." Yoongi prompt recall

"I apologize to all of you. Once again, happy birthday, Jisoo. Thank you for the drinks, Jennie, but Seokjin and I are heading home first."

After Taehyung dragged Jin to his feet, he quickly thanked everyone, especially Jisoo and Jennie, and they all left.  He simply let Tae to pull him away in order to prevent their argument from getting worse.

"Tccch! You saw what Taehyung did; he even took Jin with him. Why didn't he just leave by himself?" Jungkook said he was annoyed.

When Jungkook stated it, they said nothing. and all they were thinking about was drinking and dessert.