O

Everybody is occupied getting ready for prom night. To choose their outfits for the significant event, the three went shopping.

"Guys, I'm going to ask Jennie to be my girlfriend on prom night!" This is what Jungkook told his two friends. "Please, Jungkook, let's just enjoy the day and not bring anyone else up. We seldom go out anymore. We then assumed that Jennie was already your girlfriend. You both resemble entwined snakes; you and her are inseparable." To Jungkook, Taehyung muttered aggressively. Jin simply gave Tae a firm grip to stop him from saying anything further.

Okay, im sorry!  jk mumbled.

as a way to defuse the situation. Jinnie decided to take his bestfriends to the hair salon for a hair treatment and style change. Since all three of them are naturally attractive, the outcome is obviously astounding; Seokjin in particular has exceptionally good looks that make you question if he is real.

Their new hair color and style.

They head straight to their favorite restaurant, where they frequently eat with their families, and sit in the VIP area after shopping

They placed their preferred food and beverage orders. Tae's particular focus on Jin is noticed by Jungkook. Jin's steak was sliced into bite-sized pieces by Tae. even using his finger to wipe Jin's mouth whenever sauce stains his plump lips and licking his finger afterwards.

jin just let all this be done to him.It seems to be a normal thing for them.

The dynamics of his friendship with his friend have abruptly changed since he revealed to him that he had a prom date. Perhaps he has been paying more attention to Jennie and has unintentionally neglected his two best buddies, Jin in particular. Although he doesn't mind, he has seen that Tae and Jin have grown closer. He is still not used to Jin not being fully focused on him. After all, he was Jin's first friend before Taehyung.

He wants to talk to Jin about this. Though he doesn't want to sour things between them, he made the decision to wait for the appropriate time and let it pass.