Gettin' Twiggy with It!

On their way to Jubilife City, the gang were making their way down Route 202, until they encounter Team Rocket. They once again snatched Pikachu from Ash and are making a flight for it.

"Pika Pi!"Pikachu cried out.

"Team Rocket! Come back!"Ash demanded.

"That's not your Pikachu!"Dawn shouted.

"Never stopped us before. We're not changing our motives because of some twerps."James said.

"Right! I like these words, what's mine is mine, and what is your is too?"Jessie laughed.

"Wobbuffet!"

"Forget Pikachu, and collect stamps."Meowth said.

Alexia bit her lower lips nervously, as she pondered a plan to save Pikachu... But Ash had another plan.

"Now Starly! I choose you!"Ash called, sending Starly out."Starly, cut the ropes that's holding Pikachu!"

"Starly!"He charged straight at the rope.

"As if! Let's ask Carnivine for an alternate opinion!"James said, calling out his Carnivine, as it was sent out, James was bit once again by Carnivine.

Jessie, Meowth, and Wobbuffet tried to pry Carnivine from James' head, only to shake the balloon, which startled Starly as it get directly in his direction, as he popped the balloon.

"Pikachu, oh no!"Ash gasped.

Team Rocket and Pikachu screamed as they crashes at a nearby lake....

Moment later...

The gang ran towards the spot where Team Rocket had crashed. Once there, they were pleased to find Pikachu safe and sound, but were surprised to see a Turtwig at his side.

"Pikachu!"Ash called out, the two Pokémon turned to see Ash, Alexia, Dawn, Brock arriving at the scene.

"Everything okay?"Ash asked.

"Pikachu!"

Turtwig glared at the quartet, taking a battle pose in front of Pikachu. Alexia tilts her head, noticing Turtwig's protective stance.

"Wow, it's a Turtwig."Dawn said.

"Sure is, pretty sure it's a Sinnoh region starter Pokémon."Ash said, taking out his Pokédex.

"Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokémon. Its shell are made of earth, and when it absorbs water, it becomes harder."

"That's really rare to see a wild Turtwig."Brock said.

"This is my chance! Piplup, use Peck."Dawn called, sending her Piplup out.

Piplup charged at Turtwig, who countered with a Razor Leaf.

"Quick! Dodge it!"Dawn shouted, Piplup drop on the ground and rolled around to dodge the Razor Leafs. When suddenly, one of the leaves struck an Oddish, who came out of a bush, as it swayed while using Sleep Powder.

"Oh no! Pikachu! Look out!"Ash gasped as he ran for his friend. However as he got there, Ash and Pikachu were caught in Oddish Sleep Powder. They dozed off, and fell asleep.

"What happened to them!?"Dawn gasped.

"They got a sniff full of Oddish's Sleep Powder."Alexia said, as the two were asleep, Turtwig went over and picked up Pikachu on his back, and then made his escape.

"Hey, wait!"Alexia and Brock called out.

"Turtwig!"Dawn cried.

They made a run for Turtwig, but were stopped by an old lady.