Bitch of a Glitch

After Vox had finally managed to kick Valentino out of his damn house, he got back to sleep, turning his TV onto rest mode. Vox's screen kept flickering on and off as he slept, appearing with the blue screen of death, lighting the room up bright blue.

He was up at 5am again, doing a soft reset, but it wouldn't stop. All his engineers were asleep by now, so he'd have to wait until past 10. So he lay there, screen switching between static, and the blue screen of death.

"Motherfucking- AHHHHH!!!!"

He screamed out of frustration, getting out of bed and going downstairs, grabbing a hammer, ready to smash his head in just for some rest. He put his TV on the marble countertop, lifting the hammer above his head, when someone grabbed his wrist... Velvette... why was she here?

"Vox, what the hell?? You're tryna kill yourself now? Just coz you fucked Val?"

He looked at her, screen glitching on one side, "System ERROR" all over the left side, his normal face on the other.

Velvette half-jumped out of her skin, "ARE YOU POSSESSED? DO I NEED A PASTOR? A OUIJA BOARD? HOLY WATER?"

"I'm not po-po-poss-possessed, Vel-Velvette. I have a bug. Its making my systems cr-crash."

"No need to kill yourself!"

"I wasn't! This damn glitch is driving me mad!!" His TV head began spitting sparks and smoke in places, a warning appearing reading:

VOX.EXE HAS FOUND AN ERROR WITH ITS INTERNAL SYSTEMS, PLEASE REBOOT AND IF THIS PERSISTS, SPEAK TO A VOXTEK EMPLOYEE ABOUT REPLACING YOUR DEFECTIVE VOXTEK ITEM

"An internal error?" Velvette looked at him, confused, "Defective? Replace? Vox, what's going on?"

He stood there, buffering, totally still apart from the odd twitch.

"Vox?" She sounded a bit worried, "Vox??! Vox!! VOX??!!"