Waking up

Bzz... Bzz... Bzz...

Vox slammed his fist on his phone, sitting up and looking down at the name of the caller. 

Daddy Val~ <3

He changed it in my sleep again... fucks sake, Valentino...

"What do you want... its 3am..." he rubbed his eyes instinctively, realising he had a TV screen head. "Better be important."

The pimp's voice was soft and flirtatious like usual, "Oh, Voxxy, baby~ my whores are boring me, come please me~"

"Jerk yourself off, its not my job to suck you off when you're bored." his reply was sharp.

"But Vox~ please," His whining made Vox feel weak, "Noone makes daddy happy like you do. You're special~" Val moaned, "Voxxy~"

"I'm not your walking vibrator, Valentino, get a slut to do it-" he hung up and his head hit the pillow, "God, he's needy." He closed his eyes, then they flicked wide open again.

Bzz... Bzz... Bzz...

"FUCK OFF VAL!!"

The caller shouted, "I'm not your boytoy, Vox. It's me, Velvette..."

"Oh..." IPad Kid, fair... "Val changed my contacts... why the fuck are you ringing me at stupid o'clock..."

"I need cash."

Vox rubbed his face and the screen glitched a little, "ASK VALENTINO, he's the rich fucker. I don't see why he can't just buy a night from one of his bitches, instead he's gotta wake me up and demand sex, he thinks I'm just his plaything." Vox lay down on the pillow and sighed, "Bother him, not me... I've slept really rough lately as is..."

Velvette hung up and Vox's screen glitched out again, "Fuck..."

He got out of bed, threw some clothes on, and went downstairs, he'd been having rough nights like these for a while now, he was restless, this seemed to help him relax. "I'll get my screen looked at tomorrow." He sat down at a large piano he had in his basement, it was a seldom known face he could play piano, as he was always seen to be at the height of technology. Vox picked up a piece, a random one from a folder full of classical symphonies, he played the tune softly, placing his clawed fingertips lightly on the keys. 

"Helluva pianist you are, ay, Voxxy~?" Vox turned to see Valentino standing in the doorway, "I knew you were good with your hands,  but I didn't know you were that good~"

"Show me how good you really are~"