CHAPTER 1

DANTE
"Get. The. Fuck. OUT!" She scurried and high tailed her ass out of my office. Anton and Cesare, my business partners came rushing in. "What the hell Dante, you just got her!" I have been through 10 assistants in the past 2 months. NONE of them can seem to do right. I plopped down in my chair, and ran my hand down my face. "We have too much coming up for you to fire every single assistant you get." I mentally rolled my eyes. "It's not my fault that they can't fucking handle what I need them to handle." I dialed Bella, my HR Manager. "Mr Ro——."

"I need a new assistant. Preferably someone more reliable please Bella." She huffed out a sigh of frustration. "What the hell happened this time Dante? She was qualified for the job."

"I want someone overqualified for the job. Someone that can handle my outbursts and not run like a fucking coward." I stood and walked over to my bar cart, pouring myself a glass of bourbon. "So a submissive, got it." I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair tipping my drink back. "Just please find me someone Bella. Thank you." I hung up on her before she could get the chance to respond. I ran my fingers through my hair and huffed a sigh. I probably should introduce myself right?

The name's Romano.
Dante Romano. Multimillionaire, CEO of Rivalti Corporations. I started Rivalti Corp alongside my partner Anton Vitani and along the way we brought on my other partner Cesare Cavali. Anton and I had the same..upbringing.

Both born and raised in Italy under mafia bosses, my dad being Capo, his being my dad's right hand. I HATED being born into the mafia. My EVERY move was watched. I was always a target because of who my father was. Anton was kidnapped and held in captivity because of who our fathers were. My father and I never got along. He tried to shape me into something I wasn't. A cold blooded murderer. I didn't want that for myself. He forced me to watch him kill when I didn't want to. My brother Domenico was the only one who understood me wanting to get out. 6 years ago, my father and a few of his men, including Anton's dad were all killed in a war and my brother was forced to step up. I didn't want to leave him behind, but he had given me a way out. I took Anton with me and we fled Italy and started our own business. We found Cesare when we started making a decent amount of money and he was an accountant we were working with. He was quick to join our company and now here we are 6 years later, number one company in New York City and continuously growing.

But, I am still down a fucking assistant!

Cesare came up behind me, and ran his hands over my shoulders. "You've been stressing a lot Dante." Anton closed and locked the door. He pressed a button on the wall that frosted the windows, giving us privacy. "Maybe you need some relief." Anton stood in between my legs, my dick instantly getting hard. Cesare peppered kisses down my neck, unbuttoning my shirt. He grabbed my face in his hands, crashing his lips against mine while Anton worked my pants open. I groaned in Cesare's mouth as I felt Anton's hot mouth wrap around my hard dick. I fisted my hands in his hair. "Cazzo, don't stop." Cesare walked around me, his perfectly tattooed body now on show. He got down on his knees, joining Anton pleasuring me.

"Fuck you taste so good Dante." I could feel myself get ready to come, but I want to be buried deep before I come. I stood abruptly, looking down at my two partners. I pulled them both up, yanking down Cesare's pants, springing him free. "Anton, get his ass ready." Cesare wiggled his ass before spreading on the table. Anton dove in and lapped his tongue up Cesare's crease. "Oh fuck that feels so fucking good." I cupped Anton through his pants, feeling how hard he was. I unzipped his pants , freeing him. Anton slid a slicked finger in Cesare's hole, stretching him out. Cesare's moans filled the room. Luckily my office was sound proof or else people would have a front row seat to the show. Anton slapped Cesare's ass before walking around the table towards his awaiting mouth. I kicked my pants off the rest of the way, sliding my dick up Cesare's crease. He slid his ass back, pleading for me to fuck him. I stretched him out slowly, earning a guttural sound from him. He was tight around me. Anton thrust in his mouth fast, barely controlling himself as I took his ass, hard. He let up off of Anton's dick to look back at me. "Fuck Dante just like that. Fuck fuck fuck!" Anton laid on the table, taking Cesare's hard dick in his mouth. I could feel myself getting ready to come. I wrapped my hand around his throat, pulling his mouth to mine. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come!" One thrust, two before I emptied myself in him. He shuddered against me before he shot his load down Anton's throat. Trailing kisses up his tattooed back, I slowly pulled out of him, watching my cum drip out of his ass. I wiped up some of the dripping cum, feeding it to Cesare. He moaned in delight, kissing Anton letting him taste my cum on his tongue. I pulled away fully, watching them come down from their orgasm.

I looked around the office at the mess we made.

"Time to find me a new assistant ."