Brozone: rescuing brozone

Start from the beginning

"It's not your fault John you were the best big brother ever" branch says, "guys if we're gonna die, I just wanna say...having you guys as my brothers, being together was the best thing ever"

"Aw branch, having you in our life was the best thing ever"

The moment seemed tender till, "well you know what they say: the family that sticks together, dies together" velvet kicks them.

They all glared at her, "you mind we're trying to have a brother emotional moment here" Clay says.

"Come on. They're waiting for us on the red carpet. Let's go autograph some butts"

"Oh, that's fun. I'll grab my butt marker"

Trapped, poppy get out of Rhonda, she heard everything, she felt scared, then she sees crimp.

"Oh, it looks like you need a hug" poppy asked.

Crimp cries then hugs poppy, letting her stress out.

"Okay, now, whose sibling is this now?" Tiny asked.

Then she heard the door open to find kismet, they looked worried.

"We heard what happened to branch"

"Branch made our band, he brought us all together"

"Branch is our friend and nobody messes with our friend"

Poppy smiles as ablaze helps her up, "come on let's go save our friends"

Velvet and veneer arrived at the red carpet, "All right, Rageons. Now is the moment we've all been waiting for. Everyone put your hands up for Lifer Award recipients, that tantalizing twosome, Velvet and Veneer!"

♪ If the top Is where you wanna stay ♪

[fans cheering]

♪ You gotta work hard... ♪

"I love you!"

"Thank you! We love you too! Okay, how's my aura?"

"Confident ye tgrateful to your teachers and everyone who got you here tonight?"

"That's what I'm going for"

[cheering continues]

♪ Never gets old ♪

No matter how much I'm told I'm amazing ♪

Trickee speaks through speaker, "Velvet and Veneer! Give us back brozone and branch"

"Yeah! What he said!" Poppy shouts and they see kismet and poppy.

"You don't know what you're talking about, troll"

Branch and the others smiled.

"You're stealing BroZone's talent because you have none of your own, you big... Oh, you big phonies!" Poppy says.