Mugen Train

"Oi Tomioka why do you keep looking at Rengoku? Seriously focus already," Sanemi said sighing. Giyuu had been watching all of Tanjiro's and Rengoku's moments for a couple of days. He didn't want to let them out of his sight.... not yet at least. Gyomei was on a mission currently and he didn't know when he would be done with it and would he make it on time to Rengoku's last mission. He would have gone on it but he knew from last time how he was basically useless in the match against Upper 3 ... It was Tanjiro who beheaded it all he did was try to keep Tanjiro safe from Akaza. 

"..... you said something Shinzugawa? Giyuu said finally responding but due to his stupid overthinking at that moment made him forget about what Sanemi asked him. Sanemi sighed again. "Tomioka I'm done with your games just ... just fucking tell me and Kocho the whole story, we are just trying to help right now and your being an ass trying to do everything on your own," Sanemi said trying to bring his anger in control and not lash out at Giyuu no matter how mad he was at that guy. "If you could have been so NICE to tell me that everyone died then why not mention how .... they did die.." He looks at Giyuu almost staring into his soul. 

Shinobu looked surprised. "Everyone died....? Tomioka you never mentioned this. You didn't even mention about the demon but this? At least we could avoid it in some way and yet here you are .. quiet." She said getting frustrated. 

"Would you.... try to avoid it? even after knowing that you did it for ... revenge? or to protect someone you love? Would you still .... Shinazugawa would you.. be happy knowing.... that your brother died trying to help you? He was turning into dust in front of you, sliced in half. Praising you about how amazing he thinks you are and how much he loves you while you couldn't do anything but be helpless, trying to apologize but ... he couldn't hear it, the first thing that crumbled was his ears," Giyuu said looking at him with a sympathetic look. "Tokito in the same situation... sliced in half again huh diced in ways hand cut off, leg cut off, Kanroji and Iguro holding each other close and trying to spend their final moments together. Kanroji lost both her arms she couldn't even hold him while Iguro lost his sight.. he couldn't even see her for the last time Shinazugawa. I remember you telling me how you found a ring in his estate," He scoffed "too bad they couldn't even be happy even after defeating that stupid demon king,"

"Kocho you, you fucking left me because of your craze of wanting revenge for the demon who killed your sister. Do you know what your amazing plan was? You literally had posion running in every vein throughout your body until your fingertips." Giyuu said looking at them almost teary-eyed. But he held them back. He already cried enough about their deaths. He was going to change the future so he wouldn't cry now. "And Rengoku... why do I keep looking at him? The next mission of his could be his very last. The mission where he encounters Upper 3 the demon who killed him. I don't even know if Himegima would be able to get there on time," He said holding his hair in frustration. 

Sanemi was quiet. He could see his fingers shaking a bit... tears? Huh.. He got up and grabbed Giyuu. "Stop messing around otherwise I'm going to kill you Tomioka. Do you think this is funny? My brother isn't going to die. NEVER. I'm going to get him to leave the corps no matter what. Giyuu laughed while covering his eyes with one hand, while Sanemi's grip on him only got tighter. Shinobu got up too and tried to get them to stop fighting and cut it out. 

"Shinazugawa that's the problem, The future you were telling me how badly you regretted asking Genya to leave the corps time and again. You wished maybe if you had accepted the truth and let it slide maybe you could have taught him some things, fought together ... maybe he would have survived that way," Giyuu said finally removing his hands. His eyes were red and cheeks slightly stained with tears. "It isn't easy Shinazugawa but listen to what I'm saying and let it be, I'm going to save him and Tokito so just let him be, just  don't do things you'll regret things later on." Sanemi let Giyuu go the moment he saw the other guy crying. "The fuck...? I'm not letting someone else protect my brother that's my job so let me do it," Sanemi said looking at him a bit annoyed." I'm his big brother. Stop trying to do everything on your own Tomioka it's annoying," Sanemi said stepping away from Giyuu and holding his forehead.