We did it...We made it out alive

"Giyuu... Giyuu!!!" He heard a familiar voice call out to him. He looked around and found himself inside his old room ... he was in the house where he and his sister Tsutako lived before the demon killed her. What was he doing here? Why was he here? Wait he was fighting the upper 2 ... he couldn't have died... no please not yet he needed to protect Kanae and now he had failed... "Giyuu!! what are you thinking about I've been calling you to come eat your lunch for so long!!" Tsutako said coming inside his room. "Nee-san...." Giyuu said surprised. His voice sounded different. He looked around and found a mirror. When he looked through it he saw that he was a kid again. "Giyuu are you alright? You look pale... Are you sick!? Oh no what do I do .." Tsutako started panicking. "....Nee-san I'm fine I just ... forgot something but now I remember! Let go have food now" Giyuu said pulling his sister to the table where she set up all the food. She had prepared simmered salmon and daikon ... It was his favorite especially when she made it."Do you like it Giyuu?" Tsutako asked giggling at the cute face of Giyuu. He had gotten the rice all over his mouth and was looking all adorable. Giyuu just looked at her confused. "You got the food all over you Giyuu... Here let me wipe it off for you" Saying that she cleaned Giyuu's face and then gave her signature smile that smile that always made Giyuu happy whenever he was upset.
The rest of the afternoon they spent time together and enjoyed together. "Nee-san I want this to last forever," He said looking at her. Tsutako looked at him and gave a sad smile. "But we both know that can't happen Giyuu," She said sadly and looked up at the sky. The scene changed and Giyuu was now back to being an adult. "Giyuu you need to get up and help your friend ... you made a promise remember," Tsutako said." You're stronger than you think Giyuu I know you can beat that demon. I have faith in you." Giyuu looked at her tears forming in his eyes. "Please go Giyuu and save your friend and never think my death is your fault. I saved you because I loved you and you deserved to live a long and happy life.. So please go and be happy .. I'll be watching you over from heaven." She said as she started fading away."Nee-san!!!!"

Giyuu woke up with a startle. He observed the surroundings around him. He was still in the shrine-looking building. " Kocho!" He saw she lay beside him, her thigh had a deep cut so she was barely able to stand. "Well this is the end for you ... little butterfly," Doma said as he was about to use his finishing move. "Seventh form: Drop Ripple Thrust" He managed to cut off Doma's hand before it reached Kanae. "Gomen Kocho I was knocked out and you had to deal with this demon alone but now you can leave him to me and tend to your wounds," he said smiling at her. Kanae just looked at him surprised. Giyuu could feel the anger building up inside him as he looked at the demon in front of him. His grip on the katana tightened and you could see the color of the blade going from blue to red."Tenth form: Constant Flux" He gained more speed by the minute and the strength of his attacks also increased. Because of the red blade, even Doma's regeneration power was slowed down. "Woahh .. you're feisty" Giyuu ignored the demon's taunts and leapt back in for another set of slashes making up for the unsuccessful attempts earlier. Kanae took her chance and they both aimed for the neck. The sound of metal hitting metal echoed throughout the room reverberating a few times.

Doma had blocked Giyuu's attack but Kanae had managed to get through and pierce through his head but when she reached halfway doma brought out his 2nd fan and blocked Kanae's attack from doing him any more damage."Woahh that was a close one wasn't it?" Doma said with a snicker before attacking them again." Blood demon art: Rime-water lily bodhisattva" A giant ice statue appeared before them making the temperature of the room go down and making it really cold. The statue started blowing a wave of ice knives towards them. Giyuu and Kanae somehow managed to dodge the attack.
Giyuu strained his eyes as he desperately tried to see the demon's next movements, for a split second he saw something only he had heard about from Tanjiro. He saw the blood flow, the muscles, and the demon's organs. Giyuu had unlocked the "See through-" He was cut off mid-sentence by Doma's next attack." Blood demon art: Lotus ice" Shards of ice came flying towards Giyuu and Kanae. "Move!!" Giyu shouted as he pushed himself and Kanae from the freezing attack."The sun's almost up.. just  hold on for a little while longer ok?"Giyuu said as he placed Kanae in the corner of the room and got into his fighting stance anticipating Doma's next attack."But you're the one who's hurt more I should be fighting" Kanae protested. "Well just trust me on this ... I promised Sanemi I would bring you back safely to him and I'll do it even if I end up dying so please just stay here and trust me," Giyuu said

"Ahh ...I really must be going now," Doma said as he waved his fan one more time causing a hoard of ice shards coming towards them. Giyuu managed to cut them off by using his eleventh form and then ran towards Doma attempting to cut off his head again. As he ran forward he could feel his heart rate increase to 200 BPM and his body temperature reached almost 39 degrees Celsius. His demon slayer mark reappeared making his movements faster and gain more strength. He leaped for his final attack. "First Form: Water Surface Slash" Doma wasn't anticipating this attack nor that the demon slayer would get marked so he couldn't dodge in time. Giyuu beheaded him, and Doma was dying. Giyuu got back into his fighting stance just in case the same thing with Akaza happens again where even after getting beheaded he still managed to move. but it never happened. Doma's body started turning into ash. He was defeated before he could even do anything. A merciless attack for a merciless demon, it served him right. Giyuu looked at Kanae once more and then collapsed. the injury on his chest had caught up to him finally, Giyu had used up more power than his body could withstand."Tomioka-san!! Stay awake until the Kakashi's arrive, please! you're going to be fine" Kanae ran forward catching the body before it hit the ground. "Thank you for saving me.Tomioka-san ..." Kanae said.

Finally, the kakashi arrived along with Sanemi and Shinobu. Seeing their loved one in such a state really devastated both of them. Sanemi saw that Giyuu suffered bad injuries but he had kept his promise. He had kept Kanae safe... "He's not that bad after all I guess" Sanemi managed to say and smiled. "I... Nee-san your leg and Tomioka-san is losing so much blood... Which demon did you guys even encounter??" Shinobu asked worried. "Let's talk about this later they need medical help," Sanemi said as he picked up Giyuu's fainted body and carried him on his back while He and Shinobu helped Kanae to walk.