Chapter 04 - Secrets 01.

Start from the beginning

Mukai, with his Byakugan, was able to anticipate and counterattack the movements of the two Uchihas efficiently, using the wide vision and perception of the dōjutsu. His strikes were precise and deadly, forcing Itachi and Shisui to repeatedly retreat.

Itachi, with his Sharingan eyes shining intensely, tried to find an opening in Mukai's movements, while Shisui, known for his speed and the body flicker technique, tried to flank the opponent. However, Mukai's ability to use the Byakugan to detect attacks from all angles made the task extremely difficult, clashing head-on with two powerful Sharingans.

"What are we going to do, Itachi?" Shisui shouted, dodging a precise attack from Mukai. "He's anticipating all our moves!"

Itachi didn't respond, his face tense in concentration. He knew that if they continued like this, they would be defeated. He was about to signal Shisui to use his Mangekyō Sharingan when an unexpected event changed the course of the battle.

Suddenly, a flash of light emerged from the forest, too fast to be followed by the naked eye. In an instant, it pierced through Mukai Kohinata's heart, who barely had time to register what was happening. With a look of surprise and terror, he saw, through his Byakugan, a boy – Naruto – standing at a distance, raising a finger as if he were simply taking down an animal.

Itachi and Shisui were astonished. The speed and precision of the attack were beyond anything they expected. As Mukai fell to the ground, his body exploded as he had programmed in case he lost the fight.

*BOOOM!*

"What was that?!" Shisui asked alarmed, turning back in the direction of that beam, not knowing what it was, expecting another attack towards them.

If Shisui was stunned, Itachi was even more so, as he had seen that light before and only an extraordinary boy could do that hidden from the eyes of others.

"It seems whoever did this, saved us and left..." Shisui commented, lowering his guards but grateful that he didn't need to use his Mangekyō Sharingan.

"What do we do now, Shisui?" Itachi asked.

"Let's take what's left of the body and return to inform Danzō-sama. They will investigate who did this," Shisui commented, sealing what remained of Mukai's body.

Itachi still didn't know what to say, keeping his suspicions to himself, even with Shisui being his best friend.

Meanwhile, back at the original location, Naruto thought about training. He could sense any living being within 1 kilometer, so he could flee if someone entered his area.

He continued training his abilities, wanting to reach the power that was in his memories, but knew that it would take at least years before he could get close to his real potential. However, he would try to do it here.

"I may not have plans to be a ninja, but I certainly won't be a weak being in this world." With that thought, Naruto went back to training.

Hours passed without anyone bothering Naruto, and he decided it was time to return home. He wanted to arrive before sunset, avoiding unnecessary attention. With abilities that allowed him to move in ways that defied normal comprehension, he navigated through the skies of Konoha, passing unnoticed by the barriers and detection systems again, and headed towards his family's property.

Kakashi Hatake, an Anbu assigned to watch over the Namikaze house, was in his usual position in a nearby tree. He felt a slight disturbance in the air again, making him look in that direction, but upon looking around, he saw nothing out of the ordinary. "Am I seeing things? Maybe it's that one in Jiraiya's book," he murmured.