The two travel

[Would user like to purchase 'temporary fullfillment mode'? Duration of the mode: 24 hours] the lifeless voice asked.

Shen Yuan's opinion, the system was the real scum villain of the story. He is forced to stay close to Shen Qingqiu and unable to get food becouse of it and now to be able to survive he had to spend his points? If he could punch the system in the face, he would.

[Would user not like to purchase 'temporary fullfillment mode?']

No,no he never said that he didn't want it. Haa, how much does it cost anyways? Shen Yuan sulked as he walked a decent distanse behind Shen Qingqiu, the peak lord didn't care.

[The usual price of 'temporary fullfillment mode' is 100 B points but as an apology for the problems that we're having, we'll sell it to you at half the price!]

...that's still one fourth of his points. Well it's better than dying of starvation. Just let me buy it.

[Congratulations on aquiring 'temporary fullfillment mode'! With this you will not die of nautral causes within the next 24 hours. A friendly reminder though, pain is not removed with this mode! Would user like to use 'temporary fullfillment mode'?]

How in the world is that fullfillment!? Does not remove pain! So it still feels like he's starving to death, that's like the opposite of fullfillment. This system is a con artist!

...whatever just turn it on.

['Temporary fullfillment mode' is now on!]

Although the pain was still present, now Shen Yuan could walk properly without having to slow down every few seconds. Honestly why was this body in such a bad condition when he woke up.

[Transmigration to a body is only possible if the body that user is moved into is already dead. The blood moon mainecoon that user has been temporarily put in had died of starvation and cold.]

So if that's true... then what had the system meant by reattempting to transmigrate him earlier? Did hs withness attempted murder?

[:D please don't trouble yourself with unnecesary worries, focus on your current task.]

Yeah, like that makes it any better!? Shen Yuan did speed up his pace though as he saw how far he was from Shen Qingqiu.

-

Shen Qingqiu was a bit confused as why the moon coon was following him. It makes no sense, since moon coons are usually pack animals. They didn't hunt without their pack so it's unlikely that the moon coon saw him as prey and even the thought of the moon coon thinking of him as it's parent is impossible enough to be called delusional.

They were coming close to the mountain that Qing Jing peak resided on and while Shen Qingqiu didn't do anything to the beast while they walked through the forest but blood moon mainecoons are basically equivelant to pests, they're easy to get rid of but can do big damage if ignored. Bringing one to the peak is just a bad idea. He didn't even want to think of the mess that it'd make.

Haa, he had to do something about it if the moon coon wasn't leaving on it's own. They're usually pretty easily scared so kicking it once or twice will probably do it. So Shen Jiu turned around abruptly and kicked the beast, hard enough to send it flying a decent distance. The pest whined when it hit the ground as Shen Qingqiu turned back around to continue walking.

What suprised Shen Qingqiu was that dispite being hurt, the beast scurried to it's feet to follow Shen Qingqiu. It kept a bit of distance but as Shen Qingqiu quickly approached it, it didn't even get a chance to react. He picked it up from it's scruff and threw it against a tree trunk. The moon coon whined pitifully again.

The beast still stood up after being kicked and thrown and didn't seem to be leaving Shen Qingqiu alone as it hobbled a bit to follow him again. Shen Qingqiu scoffed and approached the beast again but this time the moon coon got lucky and reacted on time and nibly avoided being kicked again.

Shen Qingqiu sighed and stood in silence for a bit he took a moment to glare at the now skittish beast. He didn't actually mind the moon coon coming with him to the mountain, it might leave on it's own. However he did mind how troublesome it could become.

The moon coon has probably not been raised in it's nautral habitat, that's the most reliable guess he has on the beast's behaviour torwards humans.

Beast taming and breeding is a bit controversial though. Some places allow it and some have banned it, most people that do those things are cultivators but a few wealthy merchants might breed them for pelts and other stuff or sell them as exotic pets of sort.

Shen Qingqiu hadn't been aware that someone was raising beasts for whatever reson nearby. That's a problem since his information network is quite good so he should know if beast were bred right under his nose.

The beast will probably die soon if he leaves it alone in the wild. It already looks skinny and has no pack. I has probably been raised in captivity so it probably expects him to feed it.

Shen Qingqiu keeps looking at the beast with a cold gaze and eventually sighs. If the dirty pest was going to follow him to the peak, no one could know what it really is. He grabs some paper that he was carrying, he also grabbed a green ribbon and some charcoal, which were also some of the things that he had taken with him to the mission.

Shen Qingqiu drew a talisman for sealing onto the paper with charcoal. If he seals most of the qi that is inside the beast, it'll seem like a normal cat. The beast also can't cause as much trouble if it's weakened.

Almost all things have qi so it can't all be sealed or it'll die, especially since it's a spiritual beast. He then stuck the talisman on the inside of the ribbon.

He grabbed the moon coon in a swift motion, holding the beast in one of his arms and made quick work of tying the ribbon around the beast's neck. He made a clean bow on the back of the beast's neck. After making sure that the ribbon is secure.

He considered tossing the beast back on the ground but decided not to. It's a suprise that it's still alive and breathing with how malnourished it seems to be. He'll just carry it and fly up to the peak with Xiu Ya

-

Now Shen Yuan is very VERY confused to say. The whole encounter is strange! At first the Shen Qingqiu kicks and throws him, but suddely just picks him up and ties a ribbon around his neck!?...Maybe Shen Qingqiu plans on hanging him by it?

There's something scrathy on the inside of the ribbon, rubbing against his fur. He feels even worse after iit was put on him.

For a moment he consideres struggling against Shen Qingqiu's hold but decides against it after feeling the painful sting on his, it still hurt where the cultivator had kicked him. He does feel nervous though as the scum villain unsheates his sword. The whole situation has his ears pressed back as a reaction from being anxious.
_______________________________________________
(Okay so as you notice, my mother tongue is very obviously not english! Also I feel really akward writing first pov so this fic will mostly 3rd pov that follows the thoughts of a certain character.)