2.

Taehyung pov.

*tick-tick* I slowly opened my eyes looking at the clock near my bed, it says 5:45 am, I rubbed my eyes and got up, I went to take a shower  and then took my new uniform out ,I wear it and wear a white woolen sweater on the top.

I went down stare and make my breakfast, I made it simple hehe,like bread toast and some jam with it.

Then I went up stare to pack my bag,when I check the time wow it was 6:30 am time fly so fast,coming back on I packed my bag up and then came out of my house well its not my house it my sisters but I am her brother so it's my house too right?!

I start walking slowly and look around a bit,old age couple  having a walk together so cute , then I saw a bus stop and checked the tume when the bus will arrive, bruhhh it says it will reach at 6:50 am, I took my phone out of my pocket and watch some randoms stuff.

After few mins bus came and I get in the bus and sat on an empty seat, I looked outside the window and saw a beautiful garden , I thought after school I will come here .

After I reached school I felt everyone was staring at me like deep into my soul . After like roming here and there I finally found the teachers room . I came inside , I knew who my class teacher so I went to his desk "ohh taehyung ! how are you , hope u might be doing well . so today its your first day right ?!" He said and I nod " great ! So here is your id card keep it with u " he said and I took it.

He stand up and give me a sign to follow him and as he said I did . I saw here and there the class rooms were huge as compared to my old school . The teacher then open the door of a class and get inside .

Everyone wished him and he told them to satted down . "So students ! He is kim taehyung ,your new class mate " he said and I bowed "please introduce yourself to class" he said and I nodded.

"Hey everyone , i am kim taehyung ,nice to meet you guys" I said and everyone said hi .

"Go sit next to that boy" the teacher said while pointing at a boy at the last seat. His face was familar with the boy I met yesterday that rude guy...

I sat on then bench beside him. He was staring at me like he just want to kill me.

____________________________________

Hey guysss its me your lovely writer nikki :P just kidding

I hope u might be enjoying this up isn't it ?! If there is a need of change please tell me up !!