"I was hoping for the blonde Nik got but you'll have to do." Kol spoke smirking softly.

Lorena turned and watched as her husband and the blonde, Caroline, danced.

"You wound me Kol, I thought you liked dancing with me." Lorena gave him a look.

"Oh I love it, Nik however is just very jealous." Lorena looked towards Klaus who seemed to be in a conversation with Caroline. She hummed not knowing they were on speaking terms.

"Though I wish you could stay in my arms all night, all good things come to an end." Kol spoke winking at her as he turned her away and into another persons arms.

Lorena rolled her eyes as she landed in Damon's arms.

"Woah, hot barbie, has arrived." He spoke looking at her up and down.

Lorena eyes rolled again. "You do realize i love here right? And believe me when I say that just because we are dancing together doesn't mean we have to talk. I like it better when you're not talking."

Damon smirked before he spoke. "I like annoying you so I'm going to keep talking."

Lorena scoffed before she had an idea. "I guess Elena and Katerina are quite alike then you expected. I mean showing up with both Salvatore's on her arm." Lorena let out a short laugh.

Damon's head rifled to the side. "Think of it as protection from you and your batshit husband." Lorena went to respond before she was yet again spun into another hold one that she recognized quite well as the person steadied her.

"I like it better this way, you back in my arms." Klaus steadied her softly as he placed his hands back on Lorena's waist.

Lorena smiled up at him. "I prefer it this way as well."

He smiled down at her before leaning down and placing a kiss to her lips. Claps went around them signaling that the dance was now over before the two pulled away from each other.

"Can you go get me a drink?" She asked looking up at him. Klaus nodded placing a peck on her lips and forehead before he left her side going to get her a drink.

Lorena turned around looking around the room before she paused at the girl standing next to her. It was Caroline.

"Caroline." Lorena called. Caroline turned around her eyes widening when she looked at her.

"Lorena?" She asked confusingly. Lorena walked over to her.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Caroline nodded still confused before she spoke. "Yeah, I guess. I like balls and everything but I'm not sure how I feel about having a dance with Klaus."

Lorena let out a small chuckle. "Least you didn't have to dance with Damon." At that the two girls laughed before Caroline paused.

"I'm surprised you haven't threatened to kill me yet." She spoke lowly.

Lorena smiled before her expression neutralized. "I don't have a problem with you Caroline, I don't like your friends but, you're the only one I can tolerate."

Caroline's eyes squinted not sure if it was a compliment. "Thank you?"

Lorena went to respond before feeling a pressure on her waist as Klaus's body stood behind her. "My love." Klaus paused before looking to Caroline. "And Caroline."

He handed her the drink as she took a sip of it.

"What could you two possibly be talking about?" He asked.

Lorena scoffed lightly. "Lots of things that you and your psychopathic little head don't need to know about." Klaus looked at her offended.

Lorena could hear Caroline giggle a bit before she went silent clearing her throat. "I think I'm going to go find Bonnie." The husband and wife were stood as she practically ran away from them. Leaving Lorena and Klaus to shrug their shoulders as they turned to face each other engaging into a conversation.