𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞;

⁣┏                                                       ┓⁣𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐮 𝐛 𝐥 𝐞 ⁣┗                                                        ┛

⁣┏ ┓⁣
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐮 𝐛 𝐥 𝐞
⁣┗                                                        ┛

𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, shogou got up from  this bed and walked over to his desk and pulled out the draw which held a various numbers of records, after picking out a record, shogou carefully put it on the record player and started listening.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
𝗐𝗁𝗒'𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁 𝖻𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗍𝗂𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗄𝖾𝗒𝗌

he quickly grabbed a pen and paper and started jotting down lyrics for a new song. the music was playing in the background, which helped to guide shogou as they composed their lyrics.

"shogou!" marrinette shouted banging on the male's bedroom door, shogou stopped his music and walked over to the door, opening it.

"what?"

"jagged stone is coming here to film an live tv show—here at dad's bakery featuring dad with jagged stone and alec!" marinette spoke.

"and...?"

"we need to help set things up so everything looks perfect. can you come with me?"

shogou hesitated for a second looking back into his room and more precisely where he left his notebook "okay, fine—let's go" shogou agreed, marrinette squealed running down the stairs.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘. "shogou, thank you so much for helping us" sabrina smiled wiping the sweat form her face.

"no problem, mom—-i'm just gonna head up an—" shogou was interrupted by marrinette running into the bakery. "there here, there here!"

after everything was settled they started filming

"welcome to fill my shoes, you're joining us live on a new episode and our guest today is the one and only jagged stone!" spoke alec introducing the rock star.

"rock'n'roll yeah!"

"filling the shoes of—a baker!"

"and a big thanks to tom dupain for having us in his bakery, the best in paris, i might add" alec introduced tom as the father chuckled nervously.