𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫;

⁣┏                                                       ┓⁣𝐫 𝐡 𝐲 𝐦 𝐞  𝐨 𝐫  𝐟 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐳 𝐞 ⁣┗                                                        ┛

⁣┏  ┓⁣
𝐫 𝐡 𝐲 𝐦 𝐞  𝐨 𝐫  𝐟 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐳 𝐞
⁣┗                                                        ┛

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄, 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐘

"wow, that girl is incredible!" tikki, the kwami of creation commented taking a closer look at marinette computer.

"i love her, she's totally passionate about her art" marinette said watching the live interview with clara form her computer.

'clara, in a few short months you've become an international sensation with your singing and style. apparently, you sing and dance in your sleep. do you ever stop?'

"never you see, dancing and singing are everything to me. and I'm happy to share the joy of song and dance to the amazing people of france"

"see that, tikki she's a true artist"

"You've come to Paris to film the video for your next song, titled...miraculous and an collaboration with paris own aqua!"

"aqua!" marinette shouted startled staring up form her desk "my big brother is doing a collaboration with clara nightingale!"

"it's more like clara's doing a collaboration with you brother" tikki rephrased, going up to marinette computer typing something on the keyboard.

"wasn't there an interview where clara announced that aqua's her celebrity inspiration"

"marinette you do know your brother is a worldwide musician, his songs reaching number one and is one of paris most famous celebrity"

"even bigger than gabriel agreste?"

"bigger"

"audition will be held at the grand palais hotel, right?"

"a little birdie told me that you've already found your cat noir and serpent, care to share the news"

"my lips are sealed, but soon they'll be revealed, we must still cast ladybug and extras by the way, so come on out and audition today—"

the moment was then interrupted when marriente had gotten a call, answering the call the voice of her friend ayla came clear.

"marinette, did you hear that, we're heading over to the audition, and you're coming too. so don't pull one of your 'marinette special' on us, okay?