𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞;

⁣┏                                                       ┓⁣𝐝 𝐨 𝐦 𝐚 𝐢 𝐧 ⁣┗                                                        ┛

⁣┏                     ┓⁣
𝐝 𝐨 𝐦 𝐚 𝐢 𝐧
⁣┗                                                        ┛

𝐃𝐄-𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒, shogou was in a hurry after helping ladybug, cat noir and rena rouge capture and restore zoo animals back to the zoo.

he had promised an new formed friend to go skating with them, the air cool and crisp as he makes their way to the ice rink.

shogou approach the ice rink, he could see the exterior of the ice rink is a large, gray building. black fence surrounding one side of it, and tall, rectangular windows all around its walls. the windows are supported by thin beams that lead up to the roof of the building.

going inside shogou immediately found the rink. looking on the ice he saw luka already on the ice, glided around with graceful strokes.

"you may be a better skating than me" shogou mused sitting on the bench putting on his ice skates

of course luka couldn't hear him, due to the music playing in the background. tying his skates, shogou slide onto the ice.

as he finally reach their luka, shogou was breathing heavily from their sprint to get there. "i'm so sorry i'm late," said shogou , catching their breath.

"no problem," luka said a slight, laughter in their voice. "i've been having too much fun to notice."

shogou watches their friend sail across the ice, their skates gliding across the smooth surface. It's a sight that takes their breath away, and they realize how lucky they are to have a friend who shares their passion for ice skating.

I want you to know that i'm never leaving

snowman by sia, played in the background as luka held out his hand towards shogou. "come on, i want to do a duet"

—so come on, let's go

together, they skate around the ice, their blades carving patterns into the surface.