𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨;

⁣┏                                                       ┓⁣𝐫 𝐞 𝐜 𝐨 𝐫 𝐝   𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐞 ⁣┗                                                        ┛

⁣┏                           ┓⁣
𝐫 𝐞 𝐜 𝐨 𝐫 𝐝   𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐞
⁣┗                                                        ┛

𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒, scrolling through his instagram.

hearing a crash form upstairs, he looked at the stairs, his sister came running down them in a hurry. "aren't you supposed to be in school about now?"

"can't talk right now, be late. bye!" marinette shouted putting on her shoes, grabbing her bag and rushing downstairs.

"we live right next to the school, how can you possibly be late?" shogou questions , but shrugged returning to his unfinished chocolate chip pancakes.

couple minutes later and no longer with pancakes, shogou had got dressed grabbed his headphones and headed down to the bakery.

"alright, i'm heading out" said shogou as he walked passed the bakery, but was stop by his mother.

"wait, where are you going?" sabrina asked dusting of her hands on her apron.

"over to mr. boucher" shogou answered, a look of realization went on sabrina face "mr. boucher, i remember him, you went over there everyday after school"

"and almost made us flat broke" tom chimed in, after handing an costumer their order. "tom!" sabrina scolded.

"what and if you also added how many times he went to the ice rink—i'm not wrong" tom replied.

"well since your going down there, could you deliver this basket of croissants to him" sabrina spoke walking over shogou with a basket of fresh steaming croissants.

"sure, ma" shogou replied.

✩༻✧༺✩

𝐂𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒, shogou had sunflower by post Malone and swae lee playing full volume on his headphones.

the streets of paris was were filled with activity, the sounds of the street vendors, the smells of the cafes and restaurants, and the constant stream of people all seem to blend together into a symphony of life.