After opening a iron door she entered through a dark place where some sounds on chain dragging can be heard, the whole place is dark the only source of light is the candles.

"Looks like you were missing me.. "Hara said out in a mockery tone gaining the attention of the people who are literally chained in a empty room. Their legs are bounded.

A very week sond can be heart among the loud crackle of the metal chains.. " Hara...... Why are you doing this with us..? "

"I haven't done anything it's the results of your own deeds..... Did you forget about the past... " Hara calmly answered.

"Leave us..... We have to find our children... Pls.... I am pleading to you.. " Taehyun spoke up in his weak quivering voice.

"Looks like I have to help you with this... "She uttered in a satisfied tone.. She was totally pleased after hearing his plead.

"Yo-you.. Can?.. " Nabi uttered in a hope. She badly wanted to find her children.

"Umm.. Of course... And I also have a good news for you, after hearing that you should be greatful to me for the rest of your life like you are now as I saved your husband's  that day. "

"I did helped you even though you badly stabbed on my back, broke my trust... " She venomously uttered gritting her teeth.

"We never broke your trust... It's you... Only you who couldn't understand the whole situation in the past...... " Taehyung whispered in his almost un audible weak voice.

She laughed out.amidst the darkness and the laughter that echoed through the night, Hara stood as a twisted embodiment of chaos, her laughter ringing out like a sinister symphony, a harbinger of the madness yet to come.

**

"May i know the reason Why did you summon me?" Jungkook's voice sliced through the air, tinged with annoyance and resentment. His father's presence was unwelcome, an intrusion he wished to avoid at all costs. The mere sound of his voice grated against Jungkook's nerves, igniting a storm of disdain that simmered beneath his skin.

"We have choosen your potential mate, specifically your mother liked her so much.. And I wish as a future alpha you will love and cherish your mate and live your life happily..... As a father I am advising you to take care of your mate... And another thing is that she is coming tomorrow, prepare yourself to welcome her... "

King dung wook advised his son not only as a king but a father also, a father who loves his child. He patted jungkook's shoulders who obviously back off from that, though it's hurt the king but he remained a stotic demanure.

After hearing everything jungkook just stood there without saying anything.

"Do you have anything to say son and if you are worrying about the girl.... Don't worry I can assure you she is very beautiful and virtuous... An ideal mate an alpha ever wished for.. " The king smiled reassuringly.

After that conversation jungkook immediately went out. After transforming into his wolf he ran to the woods, an unknown dissatisfaction was continuously making him restless , Though he wasn't able to point out the matter and it's making him irritated too much for his liking.

He ran and ran aimlessly to calm his restless mind and heart down.

Although jungkook and Ian both knows from where they can get the peace of mind calmness of his heart and senses but he doesn't want to go there now, his conscience is stopping him.... Why?.... Again he doesn't know.

He becomes a different person when he is with that person, someone he doesn't know... Even he doesn't know why is he behaving like that.

"I tried my hard to go back to my previous self.... But..... Everything is look at his eyes, the kind, innocent, harmless pair of pupils pushed my beast so far that I couldn't able to pull him back....... "

Jungkook left off a frustrated groan... "Mate!... Why do I need a mate...? If... I have to have a mate do I need to leave my kitten?......... No!.... Of course not!.... He can't leave! I will never let him go.. Never! "

With this various debate and conversation in his head he kept on running and only stops when he gets his mother's scent among the woods.

"Mother?... She is here? In this dark forest? "

Jungkook was confused but nonchalantly he followed the trail of the pheromone which leads him to a place he was never been before.

The moment he took a step forward to the place he saw his mother on the horse carriage returning towards their realm.

Standing there for few moments jungkook observed the whole place and wonder what work she happened to have in a place like this.

But as he was too preoccupied with his thoughts he shrugged if off and left to his palace, he needs to keep his calm, he doesn't know what the future holds for him but he knows it very well he won't let taehyung go and if anyone tried to take him away that would be the last day for that person on this earth.

And so, with a steely resolve burning in his eyes, he emerged from the depths of the forest, his path clear and his purpose unwavering.

🐯🐰...... 😇