Fallout 4 Pt. 8

Mulai dari awal

We see Izuku and Kaminari rescuing a human and Sato, who was a super mutant, from other super mutants at the top of a tall building.

"Izuku rescued Sato, who's a super mutant named Strong in this, and Izuku recruited Sato as a companion." explained Luke.

We see Izuku and Sato traveling to Shishida's cave in the Glowing Sea. Izuku gave Shishida the serum to make him human again, much to Sato's anger.

Then we see Momo asking Izuku if he can find a way to make her more like a human. Izuku brought her to Recovery Girl in Goodneighbor and she brought in Miruko, who also brought in the body of a deceased Gen 3 synth who looked just like the Momo in the main MHA universe. With a little persuasion, Izuku was able to convince Miruko to allow Momo's conscious to be transferred into the synth body. Now Momo was a synth.

"Like I said, Momo was able to transfer her conscious into a synth." Luke said.

We see Izuku and Kaminari defending the U.S.S. Constitution and the robots living in it. Then they helped the ship fly into the air before it crashed into and got stuck on top of a building.

"The U.S.S. Constitution can fly now. Don't question it." Luke said.

We see Izuku and Sato heading back to see Shishida, who was now human again.

"You look good as a human, bro." said Kaibara.

We see Izuku solving some detective cases with Todoroki. Then we see Izuku and Kaminari helping the Diamond City radio host - Tamaki - gain confidence.

"Thanks to Izuku, Kaminari, and this Russian bar owner, Tamaki is a lot more confident on the radio now." said Luke.

"If only we could do that with our Tamaki." said Nejire.

We see Izuku, Tsu, Iida, and some other Minutemen taking back Fort Independence from giant mutated crabs and one colossal mutated crab queen.

"Izuku and the Minutemen just took back Fort Independence, which was renamed The Castle by the Minutemen. It used to be the Minutemen's main base of operations decades earlier before it was taken over by those mutated crabs, which are called mirelurks." Luke explained.

We see Izuku and Kaminari doing various quests for the Railroad. And we see Izuku occasionally do some smaller quests for the Brotherhood with the help of Kirishima. Such as collecting pieces of tech to give to Yui, and clearing out hostile areas that Awase ordered Izuku to clear, Izuku also brought in a lot of technical documents and blood samples from dead mutated creatures and gave them to scribes onboard the Prydwen. That was how Izuku made so many bottle caps.

During Izuku's adventures, he would usually hear a message from Toshi on Diamond City radio.

"People of the Commonwealth." Toshi's voice was heard saying on Izuku's Pip-Boy, "For years now, you have suspected that the Institute still exists, that we are among you. It is true, but... it is not the whole truth. We are here, and we are the future. Our superior technology represents the best hope for the Commonwealth. Today, we activate our nuclear reactor, ensuring that we will persevere long after the world above ground has ceased to exist. Ensuring that mankind has a future. We have no desire to interfere in the unimportant details of your daily lives. We simply ask that you do not interfere with the Institute's operations. To do so will result in dire consequences. You may rest easy. Know that the future is in safe hands, that mankind will thrive under our guidance!"

"Yeah. Leaving the people on the surface to suffer while you're all safe in your cushy high-tech facility. Real fucking noble." said Bakugo.

During Izuku's adventures, he would occasionally be aided in battle by a man wearing a trench coat and fedora and armed with a revolver. A piano theme played whenever he appeared and disappeared.