BC: 3

BC: Cousins

K R I S T E N

"Is this a real tattoo?" Mikey's daughter pointed to my arm, "Yes ma'am." I smiled, "Did it hurt?" she asked, "Not really." I answered, being truthful. She nodded and Mikey picked her up from the stool, "Did you wash up for dinner?" he gave her a stern look.

"The thing is.." she trailed off and he chuckled, "You're not tall enough to reach the sink. Okay, come on." he walked
away with her and I noticed how much they look alike. She has his bright brown eyes and dark hair with his skin color.

Her moms nose and lips with long lashes. A perfect child, a perfect family. "So, how do you know Mikey?" Krystal asked as she stirred the Mac and cheese, "I went to school with him." I nodded.

"Is that why you have the same tattoo he has on his peck on your arm?" She turned and crossed her arms, "I'm not stupid," she chuckled.

"Mikey must know you pretty damn well if he brought you here. He never lets anyone near me or my baby girl." She said.

What was I supposed to tell her? I was stunned and frozen. It's all going down so fast, what am I supposed to say "I lead your fiancé on and left him"?

"What's going on guys?" Mikey walked back in with Maryann in his arms, "Just talking about how well you guys know each other." Krystal said, "Baby, go play for a bit. I'll call you when dinners ready." Mikey put Maryann down and she ran to the living room.

"You have the same tattoo and you basically look at each other like you've been married before. Am I missing something?" Krystal popped her brow at Mikey as his brows furrowed.

"Same tattoo? What?" He scoffed and she points to my right arm. He stepped closer and turned my arm over, "Holy fuck. Why would you get this? Why would you get THESE?! I said this the day you left me, why the hell Kristen?!?" Mikey basically screamed at me.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked calmly, "Because you're stupid for that! Could you possibly be any dumber!" He shouted and Krystal tried to calm him by grabbing his arm and rubbing his back but he yanked himself from her grip.

"The day you left me, I said those things. The day you shattered my heart, I said those things. The day you didn't say 'I love you' back, I said those things. The day you made me feel unloved and unwanted, I said those things." He says and my heart breaks into a million pieces probably just like his.

"Why would you get that permanently inked into your skin?" He whispered as Krystal stood there stunned and I sat there, dumbfounded.

"Because you're the only man that made me feel wanted and I'm sorry for leaving but I obviously can't fix it now. I'm leaving." I stood up and grabbed my keys.

"You actually can. Mikey, I can't do this." Krystal stepped up and slid the big rock off her finger, "No, no, no, no," I tried to butt in but she shushed me by lifting her hand.

"I can't do this Mikey. You are a wonderful man and I love you so much but I can't live this lie anymore." She said and his brows furrowed, once again.

"What lie?" he asked, "Maryann isn't yours. She's your cousins."

_____________________________

bonus chapter 3/5

drama? drama.

how do you guys think this is gonna end? comment and don't forget to vote! share this with your friends and followers!

much love