Chapter 3: Admit It

3: Admit It;

We get back to the hangout and I give Marley her keys back, "Thanks." I tell her and grab my bag then leave with Mikey. "Did this hurt?" I point to his lip and he shakes his head, "Did it myself."

"I wanna get my nose pierced," I admit, "Do it. Come on, I'll do it for you," he exclaims. "Are you fucking crazy?" I scoff, "I did my own and it turned out fine." He points out and I sigh. I don't have money so I can't go to my tattoo guy. "Fine, where do we go?" I ask, "My place," he smirks and he leads the way, walking.

We arrive to his apartment and go in, "Sit on the couch and I'll get the stuff." He says and I so as told. I look around, it's fairly large for one person. Unless he's got a roommate or girlfriend. Does he have one?

WHY DO I CARE?!

"Okay. This is gonna pinch a little but it won't last long," he comes back with a kit and kneels in front of me, "I swear if it get infected, I will kill you." I threaten, "It won't, hush." He chuckles.

He places a foam thing up my nose and grabs a needle, "Ready?" He looks at me and I nod then he slowly slides the needle in, which hurt a like a bitch. I screw my eyes shut as he pulls it back out and quickly puts a nose ring in. He wipes around it with a alcohol wipe and closes the kit, "All done."

"Uh, thanks. How should I repay you?" I ask as he continues to kneel in front of me, "Think of it as a gift." He shrugs and examines his work. I feel his breath on my face and lick my lips, "How do I keep it clean?" I look everywhere but his face.

"Just wipe it with a wet alcohol pad everyday and be careful when you shower," he explains and scoots back a bit, "Okay cool." I nod, "Why are you acting awkward?" He laughs, is it obvious?

Well, no shit Sherlock or else he wouldn't have noticed.

"You were in my face and it was weird," I shrug, "Like this?" He scoots closer so we're just centimeters apart. I gulp and nod, afraid my voice will come out weak and soft. "Admit it, I have an effect on you," he smirks staring into my eyes.

Before I know what I'm doing, my lips are on his and he's kissing back.

_____________________________

idfwy . if u do not like me or any of the people i stan, leave. cause these stories are about the people i idolize. yes i do personal books but for FRIENDS. as in the people who like the people i like.

  -a$ap baby.