Chapter 25: Haha

25: Haha;

He stands between my legs and digs his fingers into my thighs, earning a groan from me. I slightly arch my back and our lips disconnect. We pant to catch our breaths and Mikey pulls away from my body, "Thanks sweetheart." he says as he sits at the island with his sandwich.

I nod and hop down from the counter, "Can you take me home after this?" I ask, "Why?" Mikey's brows furrow, "Well, I can't live here." I chuckle.

"Yeah, you can. Like you said, it's too big for one person." he says, "I'm not gonna live here," I shrug, "Why not? I am your boyfriend," he points out and I cringe.

"Don't label yourself in my life. You know damn well I don't like labels." I say sternly, "Then what the fuck am I?" he asks. I sigh and put my sandwich down before I even take a bite of it.

"You're just another guy like I'm just another girl. Nothing special." I shrug, "Kristen, if you were just another girl I wouldn't have brought you here, give you my shirts, and let you sleep with me without having sex first," he says.

"And how do I know that you won't do that with other girls while you're with me? How do I know that I'm good enough for you?" I ask and he laughs bitterly.

"You're fucking perfect and you wanna say you might not be good enough? Haha, very funny."

_______________________________

i don't wanna be too cute because then their personalities change and I go way off track. lolllllzzzz. but yeah, it will be cute in certain ways.

  -a$ap baby.