[16] - Chased

Magsimula sa umpisa

This nerd is busy again.

"Yeah..", You tell and wash you mug, he sat at the table and started focusing on his laptop.

"Something wrong?", He asks, as his eyes was focused on his laptop, hands busy typing.

"Just.. Admiring how life works", you tell chuckling. Renjun scoffed and turn his head to you.

"Are you high?", Renjun raises one eyebrow at you. You shakes your head.

"No. Just feelin poetic"

"That's funny"

"It is"

--
JANUARY 11, 2023

2:24PM

You were sleeping on the van, so as the other guys. Dokyeom was driving the car, you sat at the passengers seat sleeping. Seungcheol drove the other car infront of the car where you're at.

Dokyeom sighed and was feeling tired as he  Drives off to the side of the road and parks the van there. Dokyeom crossed his arm and also fall asleep.

All of you at the car feel asleep, exhausted. Taking a small rest. Seungcheol also stopped by at the side to have a phone call.

.

.

.

.

Bang!

Suddenly a loud noise made a sound as all of you agents in the car woke up. The car shaked, dokyeom looked at the wing mirror just to see black cars driving to your direction.

Dokyeom groaned and started to drive off again, on a high speed. Seungcheol also was alarmed by this and started to drive off.

You gasped. "Who are they?!". You asked holding yourself.

"I don't know", Dokyeom tells somehow sounding calm at the situation, you widened your eyes and looked behind. A bullet was flying to your way, you gasped and put your head back inside and closed the window.

"What the fuck!", You cursed.

"Did you get shot?!", Jeno asks trying to peek at you, you glared at him.

"Stupid!".

Jeno rolled his eyes when you called him stupid.

Minghao took out his sniper and opened a small vent at the car, aiming at the car from behind.

He shoots the right wheel of the car as the car slows down, making a loud screeching sound. Minghao sat back down cocking his gun.

"There are four cars behind us", Renjun informs.

"Who the fuck are these motherfuckers?!",Donghyuck curses right at the speaker since he was at the car where seungcheol was driving.

"We don't know", Dokyeom tells and continues on driving.

"Just drive fast, maybe they'll lose us", Seungkwan tells, dokyeom shakes his head.

"They're shooting us, we can't stay low!", Dokyeom yelled. "Seungcheol hyung, you take the lead, we'll follow. We'll slow them down". Dokyeom instructs, seungcheol nodded and speeds up his car as dokyeom followed.

The guys at your car are getting their guns, mingha went to the vent but before he could stand up a gun was aimed at him.

"Shit!", Minghao sat back down. "I almost got shot", Minghao groans.