Chapter 11

Y/N POV

Hunter: Come to my office ASAP.

I read the text from my boss and left catering. I walk towards his office and knock on the door. I come in and sit down on the seat in front of his desk.

Y: What do you need, boss?

H: Well, I talked to the board about your girlfriend.

Y: And what did you decide?

H: Well, you have two choices. One, you get signed to Smackdown before the survivor series and enter the match representing team smackdown, and Tiffany stays on NXT and wins the women's belt. Or the second option, well, you stay here in NXT and she enters tour faction and plays a manager role.

I started to think about my options. If I go to smackdown, we will spend little time together, but she will get a huge push, winning the NXT title. Or I stay here, and her dreams of being a great wrestler get destroyed by managing me.

Y: One hell of a choice you are making me take.

H: It's business Y/N. So what's it going to be?

Y: Well, I think the best is number one. But it will be hard not to see her every day like I'm used to.

H: Well, don't worry, she has friends and people who will look after her here in NXT.

Y: Yeah, I know, but it's not about that. I'm worried. It's about not being able to talk like face to face about stuff that I only felt comfortable talking with her.

H: I understand, but in this business, you need to be willing to sacrifice.

Y: It's not just in this business hunter. It's with every choice in life.

I get up and shake his hand. I leave the office and tell Tiffany to come to my locker room. I sit down looking at my belts until I hear the door opening, and she walks in, smiling at me. She comes closer and kisses me. She looks at me worried since she knows me.

T: What's wrong, baby?

Y: Well, I'm leaving NXT.

T: What?! You got fired?!

Y: No, no, of course not. I'm getting traded to smackdown.

T: Why? How? When?

Tiff looks at me, shocked and sad.

Y: I don't know yet, but the moment I leave, you will get what you deserve. The women's title around your waist.

T: Are you sacrificing  your job in WWE for me to get a push?

Y: No, of course not, baby. I'm only moving to smackdown, and you will be left here and get the push you deserve.

Tiff gets up and walks around the locker room, playing with the ring I gave her. One day, it will be a wedding ring, but not yet. I get up and cuddle her from behind.

Y: Dont worry, I'll always be here. If you need anything, I'll be there for you.

T:Yeah, I know, but you won't be here to kiss me in the morning and make love to me at night and encourage me before my matches and...

I turn her around and kiss her, making her stop rambling.

T: Ummm, what was I saying?

She says, still close to my lips. I tell her to shush and kiss her more.

Minutes later...

Y: HUNTER!

I scream down the hallway, trying to reach H. He stops walking and waits for me to get close to him.

Y: When will this transition to smackdown happen?

H: If you have told everyone and you are ready. You can debuted on smackdown in 2 weeks.

Y: OK, good, that's enough time for me to say goodbye to NXT.

H: And I was thinking. How about you lose ur title to Ilja Dragunov?

I gave him a smirk.

Y: I'm not losing these titles, boss. I'm walking out of NXT undefeated champions for the past 5 years. So I'll vacate them and let you guys decide by a tournament who your champion will be. But they will live under my shadow forever.

I smirk, and Hunter smirks back.

H: That's a great idea. I like the attitude.

We keep talking about some stuff and how I'll do things in 2 weeks, and we shake hands and say our goodbyes.

Later that night

Before the main event, the order theme hits, and I come out with Knight and Omos. We get in the ring, and I grab a microphone. The crowd goes silent.

Y: Well, everyone here and back in that locker room knows how I have been the face of the black and gold brand for years now.

The crowd cheers.

Y: Well, like I said, it's been years. And I have proved to everyone that I'm better and greater than every single one of the superstars back there. But... since I've done it all, I have nothing left to prove in this brand. So, after 5 years wearing this belt, not only did I become the longest Nxt champion of all time, but I became a nightmare to this business.

The crowd cheers and again and chants my name.

Y: So what I'm saying is... I'm leaving NXT.

The crowd gasps and gets shocked.

Y: This title right here from this day forward will be vacated until someone else wins it. But whoever the champion is, you will always live under my shadow, knowing that you didn't beat the biggest NXT champion of all time. As for you guys...

I look at Knight and Omos.

Y: I expect you guys to take the order to the top here on NXT. And I know that I'm the leader and you right-hand man, so that's why I'm not leaving you guys with nothing.

Everyone looks confused.

Y: Since I'm leaving and I won't be managing you guys and helping you win. I can't leave the order without a leader. So without further a do I announce to the world the new leader of the order.

---

Sorry for the late update. I actually had this written, and I have no idea why I didn't post it, lol.

Hope you enjoyed
Peace ✌️