Chapter 1

Y/N POV

*Yawn* I wake up and look at my phone to see what time it is. 8 am. I really wanted to lay on my bed a few more minutes, but I need to get up since H wants to meet me before NXT tonight. So, as usual, I get up and do 20 push-ups before moving my lazy ass to my bathroom. Wash my face and go to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. While eating, I checked my phone and my socials. I'm not much of a social media guy, but I guess I'm kinda forced to have some since I'm a celebrity. After I'm done, I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth because, let's be honest, who brushes their teeth before having breakfast. My outfit of the day is almost the same every day. I don't wear anything classy on the day to day basis. Even when it comes to interviews and all I just wear basics. Mostly, it's nike shirts, hoodies and jogging, and my footwear, most of the time Jordan's.

I have no girlfriend, and no family lives with me. I'm actually living in hotel rooms since I've signed with WWE. I am just traveling all year and from time to time visit my family.

So now I'm ready to go to this meeting with H. I guess he has some ideas for my future. I'm currently the NXT champion, and it's getting kinda boring winning all the time, but the fans love it, so who am I to say no to them. I arrived at the arena in my Ford MUSTANG 1969 and walked inside after locking my car and getting to the back entrance. I said some good mornings to the staff and some wrestlers since I'm on good terms with everyone, even the ones who hate me. As I stop to talk to Booker T, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I say my Hellos to H and Stephanie and shake their hands with a smile on my face.

H: How was your night, Y/N?

Y: It was great, but I don't think you wanted to meet me to ask about my night, haha.

S: Of course not, haha... we have a great idea for your career to level up.

Y:Am I going to the main roster?

H: Not yet even though you're ready. But what we have in mind is something that people are not waiting for you to do. For the past 5 years here in NXT u won single titles and beat everybody on your list and have always been a solo player. Maybe it's time to change that.

Y: Well, you got me interested now.

S: We want you to start a new faction. Where you will be the leader, and you will have 2 superstars of your choosing on the road with you.

H: Since you have been the champion for a while, I understand that maybe it's getting boring defending it at this point, so this will bring something new to you and the NXT universe. So what do you think?

Y: Well, I'm all in, to be honest. And yes, it has been a little boring lately, always defending this title. When are we starting then?

S: Tonight would be amazing if you had both your partners chosen. If you don't, then it's going to be next week.

Y: No, I'll have them before tonight show. No problem at all.

H: Well, good to know. Now we gotta go. Have another meeting soon.

We say our goodbyes and shake hands again. I start walking towards my locker room, thinking about who could be my partners. I thought about maybe bringing someone from the main roster to NXT. That would be great, actually. My good friend Shaun (LA knight) and maybe Omos would be a nice one too. I mean a giant like omos, a technician like Knight and a brawler like me. We would be unstoppable. I left my stuff in my locker and went to stephanie to tell her the news. She said it was actually a great idea since they didn't have huge plans for omos in the main roster. And I knew Shaun was going to let everything go to come wrestle by my side. Like we brothers, so yeah. Of course, it wouldn't happen tonight, but at least it's done, and decisions are made, and next week, my faction starts. The show starts off, and I stay backstage watching the fights and promos with some wrestlers. Now it's my time to shine. I was having a normal single's match against Baron Corbin. I already had my ring gear and my title too. So I was just waiting for my theme to start so I could get out there.

(I might not like Logan but his theme song is fire in my opinion)

I get out there holding my title and walking like I didn't give a damn about anything at all. Sort of like Stone cold. I get in the ring and just throw the title up. Pretty basic but as I throw the title over my head all the hands in the crowd go up and cheers go crazy. Baron Corbin comes down to a bunch of boos and insults from the front row fans. I just smirk at him to show him how confident I am.

(Skip match)

I go up the top turnbuckle and do a shooting start like Evan borne and then kick up like Shawn Michaels, my mentor, does. And just size him up to then hit him with the nightmare ambush going for the cover. 1. 2. 3.

The crowds claps and cheers as an easy win goes into my record. I get my title but before leaving I do what I always do and throw my wrist bands to the crowd. I go backstage and people congratulate me on another victory and amazing show. And now it was time for the main event. Tiffany stratton vs Fallon Henley...

---

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of this book and don't forget to leave down ur comments and votes because it motivates me to write new chapters sooner.

Thx for all the support in the introduction.

Peace ✌️