Chapter 9

Y/N POV

Y: You have no idea how much I missed your tight hugs, little Britney.

I hug her again, and then I see my mom smiling with tears in her eyes. I kiss Britney cheek and put her down. I walk towards my mom and hug her as tight as I can. We stay in this hug for a couple of seconds.

M: I missed you so much, Y/N.

We smile and hug each other again. I whisper in her ear.

Y: I'm sorry for not coming earlier.

M: It doesn't matter now. I love you so much, my son.

She breaks the hug and starts to feel my arms and pecks.

M: Still working harder, I see, or should I say, feel. *laughs*

I smile at her and make my pecks bounce. And everyone laughs. I kiss her forehead and look back at Jessica. My mom sees her and gives her a welcoming smile.

M: Who is this girl Y/N?

Y: Ma, this is my girlfriend, Jessica. We have been together for a few weeks now, and we love each other. So much.

I smile at Jessica, and Britney stands in front of Jessica. Jessica looks down at the little one with a smile, and Britney shows her a hand sign to make her get down to her level. Jessica smiles at me, and she gets on her knees. Britney whispered in her ear.

Jessica POV

B: Can you help me win the tickle war against Y/N later?

I actually thought she was going to threaten me, but I guess I can help her. I whisper back

J: We will win without a doubt.

I give her a wink, and she hugs me. I just arrived, and I feel so loved already. I get up and look at Y/N, smiling like a little kid opening gifts on Christmas. His mom gets closer to me and hugs me. I hesitated to hug back, but her hug was so tight and lovely that I couldn't resist and hug back.

M: Dont be nervous, sweetie. If my son thinks you are the woman of his life, who am I to say otherwise. Y/N has always had a good eye and taste.

She gives me a warm smile, and I smile back.

J: Thank you so much, Mrs Santos. I'll try my best to be the women your son needs.

M: Please, call me Jennifer.

I smile at her and hug her once again. I hear footsteps coming towards the living room where we stand now. And see a boy. I guess it's Y/N, brother.

Y/N POV

I see my little bro walking towards us and his expression chances whe he sees me. I smile at him and wait for him to approach. He comes closer, and we do our handshake and hug at the end. My 15 years old brother.

Y: How are you doing, TJ? (Btw it's TJ perkins if u don't know)

Tj: Man, are you actually here?

Y: I think so. Maybe a little older.

We both laugh, and I present to him Jessica. A couple of minutes later, we all sat down. Jessica is next to me on the couch, and my family starts to ask about herself. I give a kiss on the side of her head and get up. I decided to walk around the house and see how is stuff, is there anything my mom needs that she didn't do because she was scared to waste my money. And then I see our whole family on the wall. What a nice picture, I miss my father and grandfather so much. Tears start to come, but I stop them and whipe my face. I turn around and go back to the living room.

Hours later

We haven't moved one bit. I guess the conversation is really good since we haven't moved for the past few hours. Even my grandma joined us. When I arrived, she was napping. Also, the older sister came running from her work after soph told her I was here. And now the whole family is reunited. This makes me so happy. My grandma, my ma, my three sisters, my little bro, and the love of my life all together laughing, smiling, enjoying spending time with each other. This is the best life.

Ma: Oh, and there was one time when Y/N spilled his soup all over himself, and he--

Y: Okay, everyone, listen, we had enough stories for today, alright?

J: Babe, why are you interrupting?

Y: Because it's getting late, and we still have stuff to do. Like get reservation at a hotel.

B: You guys are not sleeping here?

Y: No, Britney, I'm sorry, but there is not enough place for both of us to sleep.

B: So I won't be able to jump on you in the morning.

Y: I know I'm sorry, cutie.

I give her a kiss on the cheek and pick her up. Bringing her to her bedroom and putting her to sleep like old times. She is getting bigger with every day it passes. I go back to the living room, and everyone is saying their goodbyes. I wish everyone a good night with a kiss and hug. Grab Jessica's hand, and we get to the car. I open her door and let her get in. I drive towards a good hotel I know, and rent a suite. Jessica didn't stop making fun of me for all the stories my family told her about my childhood.

Y: If you don't stop making fun of my. I'm unleashing the beast.

She looks at me with a smirk.

J: Oh no! I'm so scared.

I pull her towards me and kiss her and let's just say I punished her for making fun of me.

---

Hope you enjoyed
Peace ✌️