Chapter 7

Y/N POV

I wake up and feel tired as if I worked till 3 am. When I open my eyes, i see clothes, and my bed sheets are really messy, so all the events come back to my mind. Where is she thought?

I roll out of bed and another 20 push-ups like every morning. I walk to the balcony and see my beautiful girlfriend. She is wearing one of my wrestling shirts and some panties. I sneak behind her and cuddle her. She smiles and turns around, giving me a kiss.

J: How was your night sleepy head?

Y: It was good.

She pouts

J: Just good?!

Y: OK. It was great. *smirks*

J:Just Great?!

She glares at me and starts to dig her nails on my neck.

Y: Jeez, okay, it was amazing. Best night I had in a while.

I gave up. I mean, her nails were digging into my soul, haha. She smirks in victory.

J: Good boy!

I give her the people's eyebrow.

Y: You seem so dominant, but when it comes to the real action. You just keep screaming, "OH YES, TAKE ME Y/N." *laugh*

J: SHUT UP! You have no proof. *smirks*

Y: Well, I might just need to make u scream again then.

I grab her legs and bring her back inside. I get inside the shower with our clothes and kiss her. Let's say we had our adult fun.

1 hour later

I dress myself and see her putting on makeup. Gosh, I hate when girls spend 5 hours putting makeup on.

Y: Look, I know we started dating yesterday, but there is something you need to know. I hate makeup.

She stares at me through the mirror.

J: I have a shit face without makeup. You know us girls need to look good for our man.

Y: Well, what if I tell you look amazingly beautiful slaying queen without makeup.

J: I'll tell you are lying to me.

I give her a pissed look.

Y: You calling me a liar?

J: *gets up and comes closer* No, no, no...I'm sorry. Why are you against makeup.

Y: I can understand you use makeup when it comes to WWE, but today, we are hanging out together. Nothing special, so you don't need to worry about preparing yourself. You look great the way you are. Plus, the last girlfriend I had putting on makeup was to go cheat on me.

J: That's why you hate seeing me put on makeup?

Y: Yeah, it reminds me of her, I guess. But still, you look amazing without makeup.

J: Okay, I'll try to remember, okay? But don't get mad at me but now I need to finish. *pouts*

Y: Okay, fine, but be quick. I'm hungry.

She pecks me and runs to the bathroom to finish her makeup.

(Btw in my opinion, girls look more beautiful natural than using painting on their faces. Dont judge me, lol.)

I grab my phone and call my mom. We spoke about how my siblings were and, of course, how she was. She told me that she was taking more care of herself and even thinking about going on a vacation back to Portugal. I'd really like to go back. I'm still portuguese after all. I end the all with my mom, and Jessica comes out of the bathroom prepared.

J: Sorry to interrupt love.

Y: It's ok, gorgeous. I had ended the conversation with my ma already.

J: Oh, how is she?

Y: *Smiles* Doing amazing. Just really misses me, and I miss her.

J: Awww, I know, life on the road is not easy. Maybe you should go visit her.

Y: Maybe we should. *smiles*

J: We? *blushes*

Y: Yeah. You heard me. Don't worry, my mom is a very welcoming person. She will treat you as if you have been married to me for over 10 years, lol.

I get up and kiss her. How fid I get so lucky. Have such a cutie by my side. Just hope this time it works.

Later in the day

I'm driving myself and Jessica to a restaurant. Something fancy since I want to impress her. We get inside and get a table. I ask for a hidden table or far from everyone just because we don't want to be recognized. The waitress guides us to a table, and we both sit down.

J: So, are you going to explain to me what stunt was that you pulled up last show? I didn't know I was supposed to win.

Y: Yeaaaah, about that... I kinda did that on my own. So nobody knew about it.

J: *shocked* What? What do you mean? You went out there without even letting the staff know? Are you crazy? You can get in trouble.

Y: Yeah, I know, but something seemed weird in my eyes. They kept making you lose matches, and I just couldn't see you always sad about losing.

J: So to impress me, you put your career on the line? No, Y/N, I didn't ask for your help.

Y: Listen to me, Jessica. They are shiting on Tiffany stratton, and I can't let such a good talent go to waste. especially when that talent is the love of my life.

J: Look, I really appreciate it, but you can't stick your neck for me out there. Going against the bosses is bad. Y/N, now what's going to happen?

Y: *I grab her hand* They will probably yell at me. Plus, it's been over a week, and Hunter has talked to me since then and didn't even mention it. Even gave us a title shot for the Tag titles. But don't worry about me. I can handle myself.

J: I know you can, but I'm your right arm, so don't forget I'm here for everything you need. *caresses my hand*

The waitress comes back and asks us if we have chosen our drinks and food. I start to look again to the menu and see Jessica staring at the waitress.

J: Excuse me, do you have any respect for my man?

The waitress looks at Jessica blushing but scared. I put down the menu.

W: I'm sorr-

J: I'm not dumb. You are eating my boyfriend with your eyes. Your boss will like to know about this you--

Y: Woah, okay, that's enough. Jessica, baby, please. You know I only have eyes for you. If the waitress wants to eat me with her eyes, let her live her fantasy that will never be real because I'm only yours.

I grab her hand and caress it. I tell the waitress what I wanted to eat and drink, and Jessica asks the same as me. The waitress leaves scared. Jessica death stares me.

Y: Hey, don't give me that look. You are overreacting.

She moves next to me and grabs my crotch.

J: *Whispers in my ear. " You are mine! ONLY MINE!

Y: jealous type, I see. *Smirks*

She moves back to her seat and we enjoy our meal together. It wasn't even the same waitress now. I guess my girlfriend is scary when she gets mad, I find her hot. Overprotective. I love it.

---

Hope you enjoyed
Peace ✌️