Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I'm inside my car waiting for Jessica. It doesn't take her a lot of time until she enters my car and pulls me in for a kiss.

Y: Jeez, calm down, tiger.

J: I'm sorry, but now that I got you, I just can't let those lips go away.

I smirk at her and bring her to my hotel room. We grab our stuff, and we go up the elevator and inside my room. The room actually has a really nice balcony, so while Jessica showers,  I call in some wine and snacks so we can enjoy our night. She gets out of the shower only in a towel and WOAH. Okay, I need to calm down.

J: *Smirk* Can you grab me my pj's? They are somewhere in my bag.

I go to her bag, trying not to stare at her and find her pj's. I give them to her and just turn around so she has some privacy. I hear her dropping the towel and starting to dress. I really want to turn, but what if she gets mad. Better not. She hugs me from behind and whispers.

J: You could've peeked. I wouldn't mind.

With her still hugging me from behind. We walk to the balcony, where I turn around and face her.

Y: Jessica Woynilko, will you give me the privilege of being your boyfriend?

She stares at me for a couple of seconds with a huge smile on her face and blushes.

J: Are you sure?

Y: Of course I am.

J: Of course I accept. And I'm the one privileged to have you. Finally, a man who can take care of his own and me unlike the others.

I smile but kinda confused about who she meant by others, but I'll let it slide for now.

We kiss each other, and she starts to get touchy. I break the kiss. She pouts at me, and I smile at her.

Y: Glass of wine?

J: If you are having one.

We laugh and kiss each other again. We sat down and drank our glass of whine in peace as if the earth was ours. After we are done with the wine, she comes and sits on my lap. Another make-out session starts. I stopped her again.

Y: I need you to know that we don't have to do this tonight. Just because we got together doesn't mean that we have to sleep on our first night.

She smiles at me.

J: Thank you for making me feel comfortable. But we will see where the night leads us. And I'm up for all of it. Now stop holding back, and that's an order.

SMUT⚠️

She smirks at me, and I follow orders. My hands go straight to her butt while kissing her. I get from my chair, pulling her up by her ass cheeks and bringing her inside the room. We fall on the bed slowly with me on top of her, and she starts to take my shirt off. I comply, and the shirt flies across the room.

Now I'm getting turned on, so without even thinking, I tear up her top and rip it all the way, revealing her amazing breasts.

J: OH GOSH THAT IS SO FUCKING HOT. TAKE ME Y/N!!!

I rip her pants too, at the point where her pj's are going in the trash after tonight. She lays there completely naked. I waisted no time and got my head between her legs. Eating her beautiful and sweet pussy. She moans loud and even grabs my hair as I focus on her clit making her go wild.

J: OH Y/N IF YOU CONTINUE ILL CUM!!!!

Say no more as I continue to longer fuck her and suck that delicious clit also adding a finger in her pussy. She grabs the sheets so hard and her moans fill the room.

J: IM CUMMING AHHHH FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!

I get and stick my finger in her mouth making her taste her own juices. She glady sucks on it and grabs my jeans. Pulls them down with my boxers too. My huge dick comes into view.

J: Oh my goodness, you are going to destroy me with this thing.

She smirks, and while she lays there, I bring my dick towards her mouth as she starts to lick it. I bring the hair out of her face as she starts to suck my cock. After making it wet enough and tasting it enought I lined it up with her pussy. I ask her one last time.

Y: You sure you want this?

J: SHUT UP AND TAKE ME Y/N. MAKE ME YOURS!! ARENT YOU A MAN???

She smirks at me knowing that she would be punished for it. So I gave her what she wanted and I stick it inside of her. She moans loud as my members goes deep. After it's all the way in, I start to move quite fast. She tries to stop me but I keep going faster.

Y: AM I A MAN NOW? HUH?

I keep fucking her hard as she screams in pleasure.

J: I CANT FEEL IT Y/N!!!

She screams smirking. I choke her and with my other hand grab her tits. And pound her hard and rough. I stop and turn her around. I take her from behind now, doggy style. I pull her hair, and spank her ass while keeping my pounding hard and rough. She keeps screaming in pleasure.

J: IM GOING TO CUM AGAIN !!!!

Few hours later

Y: I'm gonna cum again.

I line my cock with her tits and cum all over her tits. I fall next to her breathing heavily after all the sex. She finds a little strength as she cuddles me and we both fall asleep after a long night.

---

Hope you enjoyed
Peace ✌️