MOONSUNG VIII

"Ill ask Milan his side of the sorry and his opinions about the rumors,how people act around him or if they ask questions about it" The principle said

Norah walks out of his office and went back to her class

On her way back she saw Milan walking to the principal office and they exchanged smiles but didn't say anything
Even tho Milan wanted to say something about the situation he didn't...He knew it would only make the rumors worse...

Milan went inside and told his side of the story to the principal..

As Norah went back inside her class everyone was starting at her but at this point she just ignored them and went to sit in her place it was only 10mins left of the class since she took much time with the principal.

Later it was math class. That's one of the classes Milan and Norah share together and even worse they sit next to each other.
She wasn't looking forward to it since she knew the rumors wouldn't stop and only get worse since they sit next to each other.
As Milan was earlier in class then her he just sat down and was on his phone..

Some minutes later Norah came but she didn't go to sit directly and went to talk to her friends on the other side of the class.. she tried to stay there as much as possible but when the teacher said she needed to go sit on her seat she didn't have a choice and just quietly went..
As the class went on Norah dropped her pen and Milan quickly picked it up from the ground and she said thank you trying to keep the conversation short and have a quick smile and turned the other way but luck wasn't on their side today...
Some kids were on their phone in class and took a video of it and ....

...

To be continued