MOONSUNG I

When you both realized that you two got into the same class Milan gets pissed.

The teacher knew that you two didnt like each other so she took this as an opportunity and made you two sit next to each other..

Milan gets mad and said "Ugh you better fucking behave yourself and dont talk to me!"

"As if i was gone talk to you! " Norah said *rolls eyes* Milan got mad but stayed calm..

It was the first day of the new school year and they already hated it...

In math class Norah gets paired up with Milan. She tried to resist and asked to switch partners but it just made the teacher mad and she said. :"If you ask me one time to switch ill give you both a F !"

Milan sighs and got pissed but he turned her way to start working. He was waiting for her to do the same.

After a while Norah turned his way and sighs.

"Dont act like that its not as if i wanted to work with you either" He said.They started working on it but they didnt talk much since they didnt like each other but when the bell rang and they weren't finished yet they needed to go over to someones house and finish it cause its due to tomorrow.Milan offered to go to his house but she hesitated at first but then agreed.Some hours later when past period ended he was waiting in front of her door to walk home with her and she saw him.

She walks up to him and they walk in the hallway together.But some people started whispering somethings and they both noticed but didnt ask anything and just kept walking till they left the school and went straight to his house.

When Norah saw his house she was shocked by the side of it but she didnt ask anything about it.

Milan noticed she was shocked and laughed

"Why are you suddenly laughing?" She asks him

Millan chuckles

.....

To be continued