MOONSUNG VII

Milan turned around embarrassed cause now she knew that his scores weren't perfect and looked at Norah as she talks
After a while he answers back. ....

I'm smart! It's just ....

She slightly laughed at seeing him so embarrassed about his scores and told him
"Don't worry it'll get better eventually."

•the bell rang and class ended•
They both packed up and left.
Norah went to her friends and Milan did the same.

The second she went to her friends, her friends immediately asked her if she was dating milan and if she made out with him yesterday , ... etc

She said that all of these rumors aren't true about them dating over making out , ... etc

Suddenly her best friend milli (milli is Milans little sister) came running to her and asked if she was dating her brother Milan and if they made out. At this point she got tired of these questions and rumors about them making out and she just left without answering them.She went straight to her next class wich was Science. As she got inside her class the whole class started whispering about her and Milan ... Even the teacher heard about it and reported it to the principle.

The principle called her to his office and asked her some questions

"I dont have anything against you and Milan but i just wanted to make sure if you two ever have intimacy that you'd use protection since i dont want any pregnant girl in my school,it would make a bad example for the school.

At this point Norah was so pissed but managed to explain that theres nothing going in between them and that theire not even friends?... etc

The principle then asked her if she knew who started these rumors and why they started

Norah answers his question and said "So we got paired up and needed to finish an assignment that was due to tomorrow so i went over at his place and we didn't do anything inappropriate we just did the assignment and then his mom came home and i had dinner with them and right after that i just left. But soon after i realized i forgot my notebook that had all my homework in it at his place and i didn't have is number (wich i still don't ) so i just hoped he'd notice and give it back tomorrow and he did. But when he walked up to me and said "uhm you forgot your notebook in my room yesterday..." and thats when people realized i came over to his and they tought we did something inappropriate but we didn't.

And that's how the rumors started i think and now everytime i walk somewhere people start to whisper about me.About milan i don't know how people act around him. Something some kids even walk up to me and ask me if we did something inappropriate and i keep saying we didnt but the rumors dont stop at all...

"Thank you for being honest you may go back to your class ill ask Milan his side of the story and his opinion about the rumors,how people act around him or i they ask any questions about it"

To be continiued...

....