𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪

𝟜𝟜

𝟜𝟜

Minho was going here and there making the place ready for his guest, Chan was holding dori in his hands while chucking at his panicked roommate finding him so cute.

Minho:“stop laughing and put dori on her Crates”

Chan let go of the little cat as he walked towards his roommate putting his hands on his shoulders and leaning closer to his face.

Chan:“calm down lino, they are your friends and don't worry...I'll take dori home okay?”

Minho blushed upon being so close to his crush, he felt the warmth in his hands and the softness in his voice while calling him by that nickname... He really wants his roommate to kiss him at this moment.

Minho(blushing):“don't take long...I want you...want you to be a part of this”

He said looking away not having the courage to like right in his roommate's eyes who pet his hair and then walked to the cat that was on top of the couch holding her up who leaves scratches around his wrists making it hard for Chan to put her in the crates and once everything was set, Chan walked towards Minho again with the cat in his hand.

Chan:“I'm going now lino, I'll be back soon... don't get excited without me”

He said having this urge to leave a kiss on Minho's cheeks but he knew he couldn't do that when he still didn't tell him about his feelings towards him.

Chan then left for Minho to stay still in his place looking right at the doorstep missing his roommate already.

Minho(💭):«why do I have to fall in love with him? why him and not somebody else?»

It was hard to be in the same room with Chan, Minho would always picture himself being held in an intimate way and being called by pet names rather than his nickname, he tried to imagine how it felt to have Chan's lips against his.

Thinking about all of this made him blush not thinking straight.

He slapped both of his cheeks and told himself to focus on making dinner for his friends and order some snacks and beers since they don't have alcohol because Chan doesn't drink that much and Minho has a low tolerance and only drinks when he's out with his friends.

After 2 hours, there's no sign of Chan yet and Minho wore a pout knowing his roommate is still in his way since his hometown was far away from Seoul.

There was a doorbell that brought the artist attention which made him stand on his feet and started walking fast towards the door to open it for his first guest which was unexpectedly Jeongin.

Minho:“how come you're the first one to arrive?”

He asked for the younger to roll his eyes and invite himself in without saying or giving anything.