Still caring? Ep:10

Start from the beginning

"I thought you were the type who didn't care about the rules."
I said to her, while running my index finger
over her collarbone.

"Stop it Evelyn."
She held my chin,

"What?"
I didn't stopped my finger I moved iyt forward and backward on her collarbone.

"Does this make you feel something? Danielle."
I smiled at her looking right into her eyes,

"We are at school."
She held my hand and dropped my chin,

"Goodbye Ms. Davies."
I took my hand from her hand,

"I love it when you say it."
I rolled my eyes and got out of the classroom.

After the classes I found Jackie and we jumped in the car, she is driving this car for rhe first time, I mean like the only person I let drive this car was Danielle. Even before my best friend I let her drive this car, I don't know what makes me trust her like this. Definitely not love.

"So tell me, how come i have never drove this car and our hot English teacher did?"
She laughed, she was driving to carefully cause she knows this car means a lot for me.

"I don't know? Not a special reason, I mean due to coincidences, we needed a car?"
I am panicking.

"Girl, you guys could have been easily call a cap."
She giggled,
"Do not lie to me Evelyn, you have a special trust for Danielle and I know that, maybe before making her finding out that she likes you. You should see that you do too."

This girl makes sense sometimes, and she is right about this. Do I love Danielle? No I do not. But I know that I wanna get revenge.

"I already know what I know and that is,
I want revenge Jackie."
She laughed,

"Look Evelyn, I know you like her. Admit it."
I rolled my eyes and she parked the car in front of my house.

After we got in she sat onto the couch, and I sat right next to her, she gave me a curious look.

"So tell me are you guys talkin?"
I giggled,

"Talking, I mean yeah she was right here last night."
Jackie gasped to the thing that I said,

"About right here. It's really right right here."
I pointed the couch,

"Oh my god!?"
Jackie shouted while jumping off from the couch.
"Did you guys?"
I cut in before she even finished, cause this is the last thing that I wanna hesr.

"No Jackie. Oh gor of course not! Are you stupid?"
I rolled my eyes, than she sat back to the couch.

"So tell me everything about last night."
She winked at me,

I told her everything. I really mean everything, even the couch moment and the wall moment. After talking for 2 hours we decided to watch something, we chose to watch "inside out" again this is our favorite movie. We made some popcorn and tea, actually my mother not being here is not that had. Of course I told Jackie what my mom did.

Half way the movie I have fallen asleep.

Tomorrow morning I have woken up with a delicious smell I can tell where does it came from, I washed my face than changed my clothes and got downstairs. I heard that Jackie was listening music and cooking, I got into the kitchen watched her when she saw me she turned over and looked at me turning off the cooker.

"Are you cooking for your wife?"
She looked at me than gave a smirk,

"If you are my wife, I can cook for you whole day."
I blew her a kiss she catched itx

I sat down to the table, there was pancakes,bacon with eggs. We ate while talking about our future, than we cleaned up everything. When we sat on the couch Jackie looked at me,

"When do you think we should do our little plan?"
She was totally right it's Saturday and it's the perfect day, for going out to a club.

"Tonight is so okay, but I didn't even asked Lawrence."
I huffed

"Than don't? Why should you.
Kylie is ready from the beginning, and we all know that she doesn't like you she is just playing."
I am not so sure about that but,

"Actually you are right, why should I. It's just one dance, it's not like going to hurt anyone."
I smiled at her,

"So tonight?"
I looked at her,

"Yeah tonight."
Jackie smiled,

"Let me call Lawrence and invite her."
Jackie walked out from the living room,

I am really ready for tonight. We are going to see that if Danielle really likes me or not.
God I am nervous.