04: Date.

- Juhi Pov

"It's so pretty," Aahi gasped, admiring her frock in the mirror.

"It looks pretty because it's on you," I replied, smiling at her reflection.

I annoyingly threw the hairpin. "That hairstyle was good last night. Why does it look so cheap now?" I grumbled, feeling irritated.

"Dii," Aahi called, but I just hummed in response.

She stayed silent. Good! Everyone was testing my patience. In the future, she's definitely going to be an introvert.

Suddenly, my phone rang, and I knew it was Raj. I was two hours late.

I picked up the call, feeling embarrassed. "Can you wait a little bit more?" I asked him.

"I can wait as long as you want me to," he replied tiredly, and I ended the call, feeling guilty.

Fine, I decided to leave my hair open. Just before the shower, they had looked good, but now, my hair wasn't cooperating.

"Let's go, Aahi," I called out a little impatiently, and she ran over to me.

She grabbed my fingers, and we left. I locked the apartment, of course.

I started my scooty while Aahi stood in front of me. She stayed silent, as always.

What? Yes, I decided to take her with me on my date. It seemed like a good idea, so I thought it would be nice to take Aahi along.

We went on a movie date, followed by some shopping. Afterward, we planned to have lunch before returning home.

I parked my scooty in the parking area, and Aahi and I entered the mall.

She looked around excitedly, while I searched for Raj, who was nowhere to be found.

I called him, and before he could pick up, I saw him. I walked a little faster towards him, but he was talking to a lady.

"Sorry, but I'm not a big fan of sweet things," he mentioned, and just as I was about to tap him on the shoulder, he turned around.

"Hi, handsome," Aahi exclaimed. I glared at her, but she just giggled.

"She's your sister? She's so cute," Raj said, picking her up in his arms.

"Are you Dii's friend? You're so handsome," Aahi said again. Was she going to call him handsome every time she spoke?

I turned my attention back to them, watching them giggle and look cute together.

"Which movie are we going to watch?" I asked Raj.

"We have to check, as the movie we were supposed to watch has already ended," he replied, making me feel guilty.

We walked towards all the posters to decide, and finally settled on "Tangled" because Aahi wanted to watch it. And did I mention that Aahi was in his arms the whole time?

I don't know why, but right now, I wanted to be in Aahi's place or Raj's.

He bought tickets for us, along with some snacks, and the urge to stab every girl's eyes who looked at my man made me go crazy.

We moved towards the theater, and unexpectedly, there was no one there, which made me so happy.

"Hey, handsome," Aahi called him, and he made her sit on his lap. I sat next to him.

"Behave, Aahi," I scolded her, but she just made a sad face and hid her face in his shoulder.

"It's okay," he said, and before I could protest, Aahi chimed in.