Chapter 3 ; Hell's gates

As V.c. takes a step into his door, everything changes the moment his foot touches the red desert sands. All around him are remnants of a city engulfed by lava, flames and this red desert sands.
While he looks around, something catches his eyes. "What the hell is that." He says as he takes his shirt off, whipping his sweat away. "Is that a castle?" He continues to walk down the path towards the black castle. The castle is surrounded by 4 huge black pillars, all with fire on top of them. It seems like all 4 have different colored flames Blue, White, Red, and Green. As he stands in front of the giant wooden dungeon like door. He notices a complete white door with golden designs on it and a giant text at the base of the door in red. {Ol re ljhlgi fl mgjld ez hrl veddlii re glihi rlgl} The description says. "What language is that?" He touches the words as he does that the door opens inwards showing a giant darkness. Blue torches start to light up the giant red corridor all the way till the end. He can see a throne surrounded by 4 dark armored knights standing there as if protecting the throne. "That's not creepy at all, uhm I should probably go." As he takes a step back, he notices the entrance is gone. He is inside the throne room now. "What the fuck is going on?" "Come over, young child and I'll enlighten you." A sweet yet dominating woman's voice can be heard echoing into his ears. "Who are you? Where am I?" " Hush, child of mine. All will be known once you reach my throne." As he turns to face the throne. All the knights are gone, all there is, is a female in male noble clothes with autumn hair, dark red eyes sitting on the throne. Her hot red eyes piecing his soul as her obsidian horns grow out from her autumn hair. "Come, my child, there is no need for fear as I am here." She says as she indicates with her fingers seductively to come over.

With one step forward, he suddenly stands in front of her. "Took you a long time, son." "Who are you?" Her eyes start to glow a bright red as smoke exhales her mouth. "I am the goddess of fear, fire and most of all hell. But to you, I am your mentor, queen, and mother. So will you take my sinful hand as I show you how you can protect those which you hold dear." She holds her hand out, expecting him to hold it. "Why would I trust you. I had a mother, she died in my hands as the invasion happened." He slaps her hand away. "Why would I trust a demon I just met. Especially one that says I'm their SON!" She stands up, towering a head above him. Feeling hot embers touch his skin coming from her slender body. " I have been watching you. I tried to give you a home. . . I tried. I never wanted you to COME HERE!" ... She sits back down and exhales smoke again. "Sorry kid, I never wanted this to happen. But now that it's happening, I need you to be strong. We all need you to carry the weight of the cross to the finish line." Her left hand starts to shake a little. "Look kid. Like it or not, I will teach you now. Cus how you are now, you will not survive out there." V.c. sighs as he holds his hand out. "I still don't trust you, but I need to protect my friends." "Better trust the devil you know." She gives him a creepy smile full of sharp teeth as she grabs his hands. "Great choice kid." Her red glowing eyes start to fade away and flows from her eyes towards their hands. "What the FUCK!" As the red glow flies into his eyes, he screams out in pain, letting go of her hand. "Sorry, but that's the only way we can jumpstart your progress." As she says that, V.c.'s mind flickers in and out of consciousness. 

"Ugh wher m I" he says in a daze, as he tries to move he notices that he is chained up to a bed. "Wha whuts happening." He keeps repeating while struggling to make sense in his dazed, confused state. "Calm down kid. I strapped you in because I didn't know who you would be when you woke up." "What do you mean." As she runs her hand over his arm, stopping right above his right eye. "You got a special gift, my son. This eye of yours has nine souls inside of it, including yours. I have one as well, but mine works differently than yours. Mine can detect the weakness in my enemies physical and mentally state." As her left eye starts glowing green with a red diamond and what seems to be crosshairs around the diamonds in a bright blue shine. Putting her finger into her mouth as if she is thinking. Biting on it with her fang like teeth. As V.c. stares confusingly at her, he suddenly feels a rush of heat going through his head. "AAAAGHHH!!" He starts screaming as his right eye starts spinning. "Hmm, I see there are triggers to activating them for the first time." "AAGHAGH TF YOU MEAN!!" he screams to the demon in front of him as she pulls her bleeding finger off her fangs. Slowly, she puts it above his head.
.
.
.
A drop of blood falls onto his mouth.
.
.
.

His right eye stops spinning, the screaming stops as his left eye changes slowly from a honey brown to a Golden Yellow color. "Aaahhh the screaming has stopped, finally that boy shut up." V.c. says as he breaks the chains with ease, using his free hands to crack his neck. As he does that, Deville jumps off him and summons a dragon claw like armor gauntlet. "Who are you now!" She demands him. V.c. hair slowly turns blond as he speaks.  "Calm down sweetie. The name's Ollamh and if I wanted you dead you'd be dead by now." In a blink of the eye, red, bloody spider like spike legs surround Deville. "See. Also, we share the same goal, experiment number 07666." He says with a smug smile. "How do you know that?" Deville questions him. "My secrets are locked." She trows a fire dagger at him in rage. As the dagger gets blocked in an instant, the spikes of blood tighten into her throat. "He can manage without a guide, so be careful with the next steps you take, miss dragon." As he says that, the spider legs fall down in a splash of blood on the ground. "You don't have much time to unlock fr..." He gets cut off as his eye color goes back to normal, and he falls back on the bed. "I never knew you had that much power in you, professor Ollamh. Now I also know that it drains him hard using his dead-eye powers." She mumbles to herself as she walks into her laboratorium. She marks on a board the picture of the real professor seeing it lead to the Yellow eye. "If my assumptions were correct, this means we need to unlock Frostrós, but doing that we'll need to travel west. Hmm, well, first he needs to recover."

Meanwhile ... 

"Are you alright, grass lander." A snow-white girl with long ice blue amethyst hair and dark purple eyes as she asks Rosaclaira also known as Delta.  As she holds her hand out to Rosa. "Why was I on the ground, and why did you say grass lander?" "He-he" She giggles softly. "Well, u suddenly fell from the sky." "Ah, that's why grass lander, very funny." "No, no are you sure you're okay? You have plant base clothes, so you're a grass lander, No?" Rosa grabs her hand and pulls up. "Come to my place, It's not far. I want to check up if your fine" "uhmm, sure uhm miss?" "He-he, please call me Snow."